SW Architect .NET Core Angular Riot React AI ML
Kelly IT has a long-term opportunity for .NET Architect!
The Application Architect will serve as a technical bridge between business and technical stakeholders to develop a solution and architectural approach that supports business initiatives. The Application Architect will translate complex functional, technical, and business requirements into architectural designs. Design fault-tolerant, scalable and decoupled software solutions. Lead technology decision making with a strong emphasis on the reasoning behind those decisions. Ability to perform GAP analysis on the Business requirements and design custom solutions / workarounds for the identified GAPs. Identify areas of improvement between the existing systems. The Application Architect will work closely with other Technical Architects, Developers, Product, Program and Operations team members and provide input on design and technical direction. Drives technical designs to consensus and approval. Designs solutions for specific use cases that provide frameworks, interfaces and services that can be extended and reused for future requirements. Continually strives to deliver operational excellence by leveraging deep understanding of end to end use cases to assist partner teams with test automation, creation of synthetic tests and production support. Assist in the continual evolution of the Consumer Solutions group's processes and metrics to make the team more efficient, and increase value added to partner teams. Build standards and best practices for cross-cutting software development concerns. Teach and mentor engineers to expand their knowledge of software development and standards. Experience working with agile development teams, methodologies and toolsets. Ability to make buy Vs build (DA analysis) recommendation and product choices.
- Drive business and IT alignment to leverage reusable architecture capabilities
- Collaborate with IT management to define and develop technology strategy, technology standards, roadmaps, and practices
- Act as a technical expert addressing problems relating to systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platform integration
- Interact and consult with appropriate business analysts, project managers and developers to understand application/project requirements and define architectural solutions to meet those requirements
- Work with the application solutions delivery teams in the development of services, components, standards, and frameworks required to support business strategy (e.g. design patterns, reusable components)
- Ensure that projects follow the prescribed development life cycle and meets quality standards
- Assist with analyzing and recommending software acquisitions and alternative solutions/methodologies/strategies and tools
- Keep current with trends and technological innovations in the Automotive and IT industry , and make appropriate development recommendations
- Identify risks associated with component or application implementation
RequirementsBA/BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, MI
S or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrates a deep technical aptitude of multi ??tier and cross ??platform architectures across the enterprise
- In ??depth knowledge of design requirements
- Advanced ability to define systems and integration models
- Advanced ability to act as a technical expert addressing problems relating to systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platform integration
- Advanced understanding in the information technology landscape ??
stretching from infrastructure, network, client, server, emerging technology standards and trends
- Advanced understanding and working knowledge of software engineering, software development, solution architecture and implementation of medium to large scale systems across multiple platforms
- 6 years Relational Database Design and Maintenance 10+ years experience in requirements analysis, design, development, unit testing and operation of distributed, fault-tolerant applications with particular attention to security, scalability and high performance. Proven experience in large enterprise systems design interfacing with multiple applications, and implementing pragmatic designs Experience with backup and recovery strategies for critical infrastructure components. Prior experience on the Sitecore CMS Platform is a plus. Experience in container-based micro services architecture and leverage the latest technological advances. Solution architecture of multi-tier applications and integrations specifically on the Microsoft/.NET stack. Solution infrastructure, including recommending and validating servers, databases, load balancing, performance metrics, etc. Architecting source control (GIT), Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) and deployment management Broad understanding of Cloud technologies, primarily AWS. You ll be a key contributor/collaborator as we build out our cloud infrastructure, drive new technologies, designs solutions, and resolve complex issues. The candidate may need to work closely with 3rd party cloud hosting providers, showing proficiency in driving vendors to problem resolution. The candidate should have a strong understanding of networking (IPv4, IPv6) and AWS networking concepts like VPC, Zones, VP
C peering. The candidate will have a fundamental grounding in network security practices through the use of ACLs within firewalls, security groups, Network ACLs etc. Experience designing application deployments on public (AWS, Azure) and hybrid cloud setup is a plus. Experience integrating SaaS solutions (salesforce.com) is a plus. Experience in implementing solutions using API Management Platforms. Knowledge of IBM API Connect is a plus. Experience with Big Data, Analytics, AI (Artificial Intelligence) and ML (Machine Learning) is a plus. Excellent communication and relationship skills, especially the ability to articulate advanced technical topics to both technical and non-technical staff; ability to articulate business issues/concerns with staff, peers, superiors, and partners. Ability to multi-task and prioritize work according to needs. Ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies through self-study. Desired .NET (MVC),.NET Core, Angular.js, Riot.js, React.js, JQuery, Modernizr, Hammer.js, Slick.js, HTML5, XML (Legacy support),oAuth 2.0,Cryptography,JIRA,Jenkins, GIT, Twitter Bootstrap, CSS3, JSON, SVG Please visit the Kelly Career Network for more opportunities!
Kelly IT Services is a leading IT staffing firm, providing employers with the best candidates & job-seekers with IT career opportunities. Why Kelly ?
With Kelly, you ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe offering you the chance to work on some of today s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies companies and found opportunities for more than 8,600 IT professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today. About Kelly At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.