Sr. Web Developer at DMI Mobile Enterprise Solutions in Indianapolis, IN
DMI Mobile Enterprise SolutionsIndianapolis, IN
Sr. Web Developer (Azure/.Net Core/React)
About DMIDMI (Digital Management, LLC.), the world's first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DM
I has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, IoT and big data analytics, and secure device and app management. The company's unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments.
DMI is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, with satellite offices around the world. The company was named one of the 2018 Top Workplaces in the Washington, DC area by The Washington Post and received Inc. Magazine's Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. About the Opportunity.
Senior Full Stack Web DeveloperAre you an experienced developer who has embraced modern web technologies and is happy writing Type.
Script and Java.
Script in frameworks like Angular, Vue, React, and Node.js?
Do you enjoy working on a team, on the full breadth of web application development, from Node.js APIs to enterprise grade user-interface development?
Do you keep up to date on emerging technologies to help with your career growth?
Are you growing your skillset by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations?
If this sounds like you, we can't wait to meet you. We're actively seeking a Senior Full Stack Web Developer to join our talented team of consultants. What's in it for youAs a Senior Full Stack Web Developer, you'll be creating web-based solutions using best-in-class technologies to solve our clients' challenges. You'll tap into your extensive experience with web-based tools to take a central role in the construction of intuitive web-based applications. Along the way, you will rapidly augment your existing experiences with additional experience across industries and disciplines. You won't be focused on one technology or application layer. Rather, you'll be an invaluable asset to your team by taking responsibility for application components and developing across all layers of client solutions. Eager to learn new technologies, earn a certification, and grow your skills?
We wouldn't have it any other way. Here at DMI, we emphasize skills cultivation, achievement recognition, and employee engagement. You will be encouraged to try new technologies and step into a new role with the support of an outstanding community of developers and architects. Qualifications.
* Coding, debugging, and supporting web-based applications
* Performing unit, integration, and system testing
* Designing, implementing, and consuming RESTful web APIs
* Creating elegant user interface solutions
* Collaborating with fellow team members to help solve technical challenges they're facing
* Taking ownership of individual components within an application.
Qualifications* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or a related field (or equivalent experience)
* 4+ years of experience as a Software Engineer or Senior Software Engineer
* 2+ years of web development technologies and tools (HTML5, CSS3, CSS frameworks, Responsive Web Design, Java.
Script frameworks, etc.)
* Proficient in object-oriented development and design patterns
* Extensive experience with Angular/Type.
Script, React, Vue, or similar
* Experience using build tools like Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, Bower, or similar
* Working knowledge of automation tools such as Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Bitbucket Pipelines, or similar
* Experience with Content Management Systems (Contentful, Drupal, Wordpress, etc.)
* Proficient in the review of source code
* Well-versed in the art of Git source control or similar
* Background in using Java.
Script testing tools such as Karma, Jest, Protractor, Jasmine, and Mocha
* Established experience designing and implementing RESTful web APIs using Node.js, C#, and/or Java
* Superb written and oral communication skills
* Experienced in Test
- Driven Development, unit testing, and clean code
* Outstanding interpersonal skills, strong work ethic, self-motivated and excellent presentation skills
* Ability to effectively work both autonomously as well as on a team.
Preferred Qualifications* Prior experience working a Cloud environment such as Azure, AWS, GCP, or similar
* Consulting experience
* Deep background working in an Agile methodology to develop software
* Knowledge of software architecture design patterns
* Proven ability to assist in leading small to medium sized development teams.
Working at DMIDMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. Being part of the DMI family means we care about your wellbeing. As such, we offer a variety of perks and benefits that help meet various interests and needs, while still having the opportunity to work directly with a number of our award winning, Fortune 1000 clients. The following categories make up your DMI wellbeing:
- Blood drives, volunteering opportunities, Holiday parties, summer picnics, Tech Chef, Octoberfest just to name a few ways DMI comes together as a community.
- Virtual visits through health insurance, pet insurance, commuter benefits, discount tickets for movies, travel and many other items to provide convenience.
- Annual performance management, continuing education and tuition assistance, internal job opportunities along with career enrichment and advancement to help each employee with their professional and personal development.
- Generous 401k match for both pre-tax and post-tax (ROTH) contributions along with financial wellness education, EAP, Life Insurance and Disability help provide financial stability for each DMI employee.
- Great achievements do not go unnoticed by DMI through Annual Awards ceremony, service anniversaries, peer-to-peer acknowledgement through Give
- A-Wow, employee referral bonuses.
- Healthcare benefits, Wellness programs, Flu Shots, Biometric screenings, on-site lactation rooms provide employees with several wellness options. Employees are valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company. The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability.
DMI maintains a drug-free workplace.
* No Agencies Please
* Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
US citizenship may be required for some positions. Options
More Angular Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.