SR UI DEVELOPER- Angular
This is Suresh Jaiswar from Experis
- The ManPower Group.
I am recruiting for an immediate job opportunity with one of our direct client.
I would like to introduce you to a new position that I am working to fill ASAP. I have listed the details below. If you are not available at this time, please keep my information and feel free to reach out when you are available. Feel free to forward this if you someone else that might be a fit for this opportunity or perhaps point me in the right direction. If you would like to be considered for this role, please reply back with your resume and best time to call with contact info ASAP to
Candidates who can work on our payroll, Please apply.
Below is the Job Description:
Title : Sr.
Location: Columbia MD
Duration : 6 months
We are looking for a Sr.
UI developer is to lead development for UI web applications as well as support the application in PROD environment.
* Able to lead development of UI application using Angular, and latest web technologies.
* Would be a huge plus to have experience upgrading Angular 1.5 to higher versions.
* Has experience in discussing various approaches of design and provide benefits of choosing one vs another.
* Experience in developing various tools for web UI application development.
* Must be familiar with MVP architecture, and applying that using Angular.
* Strong understanding of DOM and Virtual DOM for responsive web design.
* Review and approve PRs / Code reviews for existing software to make sure it follows standards, has good practices etc.
* Good to have experience in page optimization and increasing performance of webpage.
* Mentors more junior developers and may lead projects as needed.
* Able to support PROD and non-PROD applications, including making config changes, pushing builds etc.
* Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
* Angular 1.5 and above, or any other latest UI technology framework
* Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
* Strong ability to work independently and manage one's time.
* Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
* Good to have experience with Financial Systems
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent training required.
* 8-10 years related experience required
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Phone: Ext: 7151
100 Manpower Place | Milwaukee, WI 53212
Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)