Raytheon Technologies, Intelligence and Space (RIS) is supporting a U.S. Government customer on a large mission critical development and sustainment program to design, build, deliver, and operate a network operations environment; including introducing new cyber capabilities to address emerging threats.
RIS is seeking a Sr. Software UI/UX Developer with React expertise along with Java
Script, Node.js, and/or Angular experience to support the design, development, and deployment of advanced cybersecurity capabilities. Responsibilities include:
- Collaborating within Agile Scrum teams as a key contributor responsible for the design, test and implementation of advanced cybersecurity-oriented UI/UX capabilities
- Create intuitive interfaces and interaction layers using industry best practices, latest web trends/technologies and associated tools
- Developing and performing automated builds, testing, and deployments.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Must have an active Secret clearance and be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
- Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
- 4 years of directly relevant experience with UI/UX development including mockup, prototyping, developing, and maintaining UI/UX capabilities
- Hands on and meaningful experience with React
- Experience with Java
Script, Node.js, and/or Angular
- Experience with Agile software development
- Experience with Windows and/or Linux operating systems
- Ability to create well-modularized, maintainable software and willing to follow group coding standards and design
- Must be able to work collaboratively across agencies and physical locations. Desired Skills:
- Experience with Authentication as applicable to UI/UX capabilities
- Relevant experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following program languages: Java, Perl, Ruby, Python
- Experience and/or familiarity with DevOps/DevSecOps, Continuous Development / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) concepts, and automated test tools such as Docker, Jenkins, Rational Team Concert, JIRA, Git, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Junit, JMeter, RSpec, and/or Cucumber
- Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following database technologies:
SQL, Oracle, MySQL, JBDC, NOSQL
- Technical understanding of cybersecurity attack techniques and associated mitigation techniques.
BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, OR Computer Systems Engineering. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education. Desired Certifications:
- DoD 8570.1 IAT Level II
- Certifications related to Agile development and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) such as Scrum Master, Product Owner, SA
Fe Agilist (SA), SAFe Practitioner (SP) or SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) 167661 Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.