Sr Software Engineer
Hiring Software Engineers with our client that develops, manufactures, and markets integrated systems for the analysis of genetic variation and biological function.
- Strong data-oriented design and programming
- Extensive knowledge and experience with C#, Java technology stack (Spring/Spring
Boot, Java EE, Servlet)
- Experience with client-side MVC Frameworks (such as AngularJS, Vue-js, React) is a plus
- Experience with AWS Cloud Technologies, including storage, messaging, computing, and orchestration is a must
- Deep understanding of microservices using Docker, event-driven architecture, web security architecture, REST APIs, and other leading architectural leading
- Good understanding of various message broker technologies (such as Kafka, RabbitMQ, or similar)
- Experience with database architectures using RDBMS, and NoSQL stores such as Elastic Search, Apache Cassandra, and MongoDB
- Experience with Shell, Perl or Python scripting
- Proficient with source control management repositories (such as GIT, branch management) and CI/CD practices
- Extensive experience developing and executing dev, unit, and integration tests.
- Good understanding of Unix or Linux OS
- Demonstrated success in collaborating in a fast-paced team environment and delivering high-quality software products
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.