Sr. SiteCore Developer
Role: Sr. Site
Location: Jersey City, NJ length: 1-5 years The Senior Sitecore Developer will be responsible for building and maintaining external facing web applications for Radian using the Microsoft stack and client-side browser technologies (e.g., HTML, CSS, Java
Script This person will work with a team of process engineers, developers, and quality assurance resources to build enterprise systems that improve business productivity and support operations.
1 Analyze application requests and business requirements for completeness and understanding. 10% 2 Determine level of effort to design, build, and code, document and unit test, following Object-Oriented Design principle.10% 3 Design, prototype build, code, document and unit test solutions for projects. 20% 4 Troubleshoot and resolve production system issues 20% 5 Analyse industry best practices and recommend changes to current state application. 20% 6 Mentor current developers on industry best practices 20%
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or equivalent degree
- Sitecore 9.1 certification is required
- Minimum of 5-8 years development experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience developing Sitecore CMS
- Ability to develop software according to standards and design guidelines Significant experience and expertise in Sitecore Experience Platform xDB, xConnect
- Front-end web development expertise with HTML5, CSS, Java
Script, JSON, Ajax. Node.js and jQuery.
- Knowledge of modern web frameworks like Angular JS and Bootstrap.
- Strong knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and Microsoft SQL
- Experience with source control, work item tracking and build management with Team Foundation Server, Git (or similar)
- Experience with native mobile application development on any platform
- Experience with developing and testing REST API
- Azure search integration, development, and configuration experience