Sr Full stack (Frontend focused-Angular5) Software Engineer
SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
- Participate the design, analysis, development, and deployment efforts for multiple enterprise application projects to solve complex business problems
- Produce scalable, flexible, efficient, and supportable solutions using appropriate technologies
- Collaborate with Developers, Program Managers, Testers, and Production Support Engineers in an agile development environment
- Work with the product team to quickly prototype and iterate on new ideas - and you'll create fast, easy-to-use, and intuitive applications
- 5-7 years of experience in front-end development (must have experience with back-end systems)
- Passion for solving complex software engineering puzzles in a dynamic environment
- Deep understanding of software design principles, algorithms, data structures, and multithreading concepts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter that enjoys and takes pride in the development work of their team
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative and exciting environment
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Consistent track record of delivering and operating large-sized internet-scale software systems
Wimmer Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please no 3rd party/recruiters. Candidates must be authorized to work in the USA without sponsorship.
- Experience with React, Node.js, Spring
More about Wimmer Solutions
At Wimmer Solutions, we’ve built a reputation for results-driven, innovative, business and technology solutions that help companies execute on their strategic initiatives. We custom tailor our services to fit our clients’ needs from consulting and technology process outsourcing to interim technical talent resourcing.
We’re all about people and community. Since 2002, we have offered technology staffing and managed services for the great Seattle area. We focus on getting to know our clients and candidates to create lasting partnerships and ensure success. Not only do we provide a wide variety of benefits like medical and dental, but we are also committed to inspiring and creating positive change in the world with our community outreach programs. You will join a large team of professionals who are passionate about their careers as well as their community. For more career opportunities or to refer a friend, please visit http://wimmersolutions.com/careers.