Sr. Full Stack Engineer
If you are a Sr. Full Stack Engineer with experience, please read on!
Based in beautiful Alhambra, CA, we are a rapidly growing healthcare delivery system and management company that has created invaluable solutions for healthcare providers, hospitals, health plans, and physicians. We have a unique model that groups independent physicians into large groups. This allows us to negotiate better contracts for providers and provide high quality, low-cost healthcare solutions for our members. We need a strong software engineer to help us improve and add applications to our software platform that will be used by millions of patients and physicians.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop, design, test, and deploy software and applications
- Define process requirements by collaborating with business users
- Cocument procedures and code
- Mentor more junior developers
- Take ownership of technical projects and processes
What You Need for this Position
- BSCS or related degree
- Strong experience with either Python, C#, or VB.NET
- Expertise in SQL Server
- Angular experience
Nice To Have
- Healthcare experience
- HIPAA requirements
- Web scraping/automated scripting
- Data science
What's In It for You
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits
- Generous PTO
- Be a part of a rapidly growing, revolutionary company
- Fun, friendly company culture
- Much more!
So, if you are a Sr. Full Stack Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : TR3-1595019 -
- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
- Executive Recruiter
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Optello will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.