Sr. Full Stack Developer—Node JS and Angular
Job Description Sr. Full Stack Developer (Node.js and Angular) We have a client that's experiencing growth and is looking to add a Sr. Full Stack Developer with node.js and AngularAs the Sr. Developer on this team, you will be writing new code and successfully implementing Angular, Node and Java based applications and the integration components to support the interfaces between the applications. Responsibilities
• Design, develop/unit test, support QA and UAT activities and successfully implement angular, node and java based applications and web services
• Estimating level of effort for specific development components.
• Meets scheduled milestones to ensure project/program objectives are met in a timely fashion and delivers forecasted ROI
• Work closely with the quality assurance team to address code fixes.
• Develop future enhancements, fixes, and upgrades
• Writes maintainable code to meet business, functional, and architectural requirements
• Support quality practices including governance standards, SDLC methodology, proper documentation, unit testing, and performance testing
• Maintains open communication and a transparent view into project progress with development team and other stakeholders (PM, Development Manager, etc.)
• Nice to have experience is with AWS Services (S3, EC2, RDS, VPC's and Load Balancing
• Implement tools and processes to enable Level I to manage support tickets Requirements
• Strong MySQL/SQL Skills Nice to have mongo skills but not mandatory.
• Expert in Node and Angular Libraries
• Candidate must have a minimum of 5-7 years of recent work experience as a programmer.
• Good understanding of OO principals and concepts with experience Designing/Architecting Applications.
• Proficient with IP Protocols; Internet Web Services and related protocols and standards
• Expert Problem Solving Skills
• Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
• Must be able to demonstrate their understanding of Agile
• Strong understanding of the full software development lifecycle