Sr. Full Stack Developer (.Net/React)
Come live and work in one of the nations top travel destinations Charleston, SC. Indexic is a SaaS company for the tour industry. We help our clients sell fun and we have fun doing it. You must be a US Citizen we cannot hire visa holders.
Primary responsibilities would be to learn and support the current architecture (.Net Framework, Entity Framework, MVC Razor and Knockout) along with migrating the current system to a React front end and.Net Core, EF Core backend. You will lead a team of junior react programmers thus remote working is not an option.
This is a full-time salary plus bonus position. 100% Medical is provided.
To design and develop software and web pages based on given performance requirements and design.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Architect, develop and implement software programs to meet business requirements.
- Develop application code and modules for business and technical requirements.
- Tune up design for maintainability, scalability and efficiency.
- Develop and implement programs, designs and codes.
- Design and develop systems, sub-systems and programs.
- Coordinate and support technical staff, operations and vendors.
- Interact with clients to determine their requirements and needs.
- Resolve and troubleshoot problems and complex issues.
- Perform unit tests and fix bugs.
- Integrate best qualitative practices in design and development aspects of programs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of react js programming
- Experience in agile software development
- Experience writing Rest APIs and microservices-based applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work on challenging issues independently or in a team environment
- Ability to pair with a customer's development team and guide them on leading-edge technologies
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new technologies and environments
- Strong communication skills
Nice to have's:
- Understanding of cloud platforms and providers, specifically Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools in Azure DevOps
- Dynamic compensation package + Bonuses.
- Health insurance
- Opportunity to share your ideas and make a difference in a growing company.
- Autonomy in managing client portfolio.
- Fast-paced, high-energy and engaging work environment.
- Flexible PTO