Sr. Full Stack Developer- Angular/.Net
Technology is constantly changing and our adversaries are digitally exceeding law enforcement's ability to keep pace. Those charged with protecting the United States are not always able to access the evidence needed to prosecute crime and prevent terrorism. The Government has trusted in Peraton to provide the technical ability, tools, and resources to bring criminals to justice. In response to this challenge, Peraton is seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer to provide proven, industry leading capabilities to our customer.
What you'll do
* Develop web-based applications in an Angular 6, .Net Core, SQL Server, Elastic Search, and Windows environment.
* Work in a team environment to design, develop, and support a software system which is undergoing a modernization.
* Participate in developing new functionality and migrating the application into the cloud and introducing new technologies into the tech stack.
* Work closely with team members using Business Rules and User Stories as a basis.
* Design, develop, and implement a case management system utilizing Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server and Git, Angular 4, C#, ASP.Net Core 2 Framework, and SQL Server 2016.
* Participate in Agile Scrum SDLC activities.
* Participate in new tool evaluations for introducing new tools into the technology stack such as Elastic
Search, NoSQL databases and more.
* Steer the system into an AWS and container environment.
* Work in a team environment with other developers developing new and enhanced Web-based applications.
* Support developing Agile SDLC phase documentation.
* Perform unit and integration testing of software/systems prior to release to the users for user acceptance testing.
* Work with AWS, Mongo DB, MySQL, and Node JS in the future.
You'd be a great fit if
* You've obtained a BS degree and twelve (12) years of experience with programming and software development including analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, maintenance, quality assurance, troubleshooting and/or upgrading of software systems.
* You possess five (5) years of experience architecting software solutions based on customer requirement.
* You've led technical teams for at least five (5) years.
* You have three (3) years of experience designing and implementing automated build and deployment pipelines and supporting platform.
* You have experience troubleshooting and supporting enterprise applications while maintaining 24/7 availability.
* You have a current Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility and the ability to obtain a polygraph.
It'd be even better if you
* Are experienced with open source technologies like Docker, Elastic
Search, NoSQL Databases, and AWS.
* Have Java
Script framework development experience using Angular, Node and NPM
* Are experienced with an Agile environment and have developed User Stories
What you'll get
* An immediately-vested 401(K) with employer matching
* Rapid PTO accrual schedule with floating holidays
* Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
* Tuition assistance, financing, and refinancing
* Paid maternity and paternity leave
* Company-paid infertility treatments
* Cross-training and professional development opportunities
* The ability to influence major initiatives
* This position requires the candidate to have a current Top Secret security clearance and the ability to obtain a polygraph. Candidate must possess SCI eligibility.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.