Sr. Front-end Developer (Angular 4)
Ventera’s mission is to be a growing business technology consulting firm recognized for earning the loyalty of customers and employees by committing to their success.
Ventera delivers innovative business and technology solutions to unique customer challenges, to help our clients achieve meaningful results. We have over 20 years of industry experience; Our business begins and ends with a deep understanding of our customers and their unique challenges and opportunities, and our relentless commitment to customer success. Ventera relies on proven methodologies, industry best practices, lessons learned from years of successful implementations, and a highly effective team of talented professionals to consistently deliver information systems that are a great fit for what the organization really needs. Ventera brings expertise and serves as a trusted advisor to our clients in the areas of Management Consulting, Software Engineering, and Data Solutions.
Walking through Ventera, you will find a highly engaged and collaborative workforce. Our people embrace the Ventera culture of helping others succeed. We strive to make Ventera a fun place to work, as well as a place where you will want to stay and build your professional career. We are looking for people who want to become part of our community for the long run. Come join us!
Ventera is looking
for a Front-End Developer (Senior Level) to join our consulting practice in support of a project in Reston, VA. We are looking for full time or temp to hire candidates with development experience ranging from 7-10 years of experience. This project is to modernize and update a legacy system: complete re-architect, design, development, and implementation. The new system will be .NET based and candidate will work with product owner, and stakeholders to gather requirements, design and implement user stories. The candidate will code and test .NET applications using Agile Methodology.
Per a federal clearance requirement, candidates need to have US Citizenship.
- At least 7 years of solid experience as a front-end engineer building large scale consumer-facing web applications using Angular 4 or higher
- At least 7 years of solid experience with Test-Driven Development using testing frameworks (preferred Mocha, Karma, Jasmine)
- Understand 508 concepts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Systems Engineering or other science/technical degree or equivalent professional experience. An advanced degree is equivalent to three years of experience.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with version control tools specifically Git and GitHub
- Meaningful experience productionizing large, complex client-facing web applications
- Experience with DevOps, including Continuous Integration with Jenkins and Continuous Deployment with CloudFormation
- Experience with AWS EC2, S3 and RDS
- Experience working with .NET applications