Sr Engineer, Software - Dallas at T Mobile in Frisco, TX
T MobileFrisco, TX
Sr Engineer, Software - Dallas (Multiple Openings)
Job DescriptionAt the core of the Un
- Carrier's successful disruption of the wireless industry is a nationwide 5G network, award-winning customer service, and a multifaceted group of software developers. T-Mobile's Product & Technology (P&T) organization is looking for experienced software engineers at all levels of experience to join our development community. Be part of the Un-carrier Revolution and build the solutions helping to give T-Mobile customers the best customer experience in the industry while enjoying competitive salary and benefits!
ResponsibilitiesAs a Senior Software Engineer in the P&T organization, you'll have the opportunity to:
* Grow your skills as a software engineer by collaborating with and mentoring other developers in an organization that defaults follows development principles.
* Build data persistence solutions for software products, with the chance to work with and learn multiple data stores (including Postgres, Mongo, Redis, Cassandra) as well as event streaming platforms (including RabbitMQ, Kafka, SQS).
* Lead the end-to-end solution as a senior member of the team, including unit tests, CI/CD pipelines, deployments, monitoring, and security.
* Help the team continue to embrace modern practices such as test-driven development, pair programming, automation, async communication, and more as the industry evolves!
* Implement design skills using common patterns for building reliable n-tier architectures.
* Sharpen your skills by getting hands on with team at all levels of the stack -- and all parts of the process.
* Go broad AND deep: work on front-ends and back-ends, automate tests and infrastructure, build CI/CD pipelines.
* Not just write code, but with your team, have the opportunity to lead in the delivery of code into production.
Skills* 5+ years' Application Development experience
* Ability to learn or existing familiarity with Git-based source code management systems (UI and/or CLI); Runtimes and UI frameworks including NodeJS, React, and/or Angular; Containerization (Docker); Microservices architecture, RESTFUL APIs, and GraphQL; Cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP) and PaaS (PCF - Cloud Foundry)
* Ability to complete a pair programming session with a senior developer as a guide and mentor Familiarity with:
* Git-based source code management systems (UI and/or CLI)
* Runtimes and UI frameworks including NodeJS, React, and/or Angular
* Infrastructre as Code and Containerization (Docker)
* Microservices architecture, RESTFUL APIs, and GraphQL
* Cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP) and PaaS (PCF - Cloud Foundry)
* Test Automation and Deployment Automation
* Ability to complete a collaborative pair programming session in an interview setting with a senior T-Mobile developer.
Education* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent education and work experience required
* Completion of a coding bootcamp or certification program (or equivalent proven coding skill) Travel requirements: May require up to 20% of domestic overnight travel within the region, and occasional trips to the Bellevue Headquarters.
More Angular Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.