Sr. Data Engineer (w/ HealthCare Domain Experience)
- Architect, build, and maintain efficient data pipelines, utilizing a variety of data access technologies (REST APIs, FTP, SQL, S3)
- Work with analytics team to help with automating reporting needs leveraging various solutions like REST APIs or BI tools
- End-to-end development, starting from requirements gathering with stakeholders to deployment to production systems
- Lead greenfield development of innovative applications, analysis, and systems
- Contribute to development of a rapidly growing, integrated datawarehouse that will provide a complete vision of the entire healthcare landscape
- Work with large, alternative datasets (100s of millions of data points) to extract insights and proactively monitor trends
Advanced SQL Knowledge
Proficient in object-oriented development (C#, Java, etc)
Proficient in creating REST Web Services using C#/Python/Node
Experience working with large data sets (50+ million rows)
Ability to architect end-to-end ETL pipelines
Comfortable writing unit/integration tests, implementing logging/monitoring, and maintaining reliability of internal processes
Familiarity with software development best practices: Dependency Injection, OR
Ms, Test-Driven Development, Modular design, etc.
Architect-level experience with development using Cloud tools (ideally Azure)
Experience with distributed datastores such as Databricks, Spark/Hadoop, Snowflake NoSql, etc.
Web development in a full-stack capacity (ideally Angular)
Business Intelligence Experience (Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
Experience working with EMR or Claims data
Top-of-the-line, company sponsored healthcare insurance
Full-floor, state-of-the-art gym only for employees with showers, protein shakes, etc
Always-stocked kitchens/resource rooms
Monthly happy hours
Great work-life balance
Data driven culture at all levels of the firm
Enterprise Integration, acknowledged by CRN as one of North America's top managed service providers , is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida.
EI is an onshore IT managed service provider and is uniquely qualified to meet your needs.
EI, through digital robotics technology, delivers a comprehensive solution designed to increase user productivity, decrease risk, and provide a predictable cost model for IT all with world-class customer service. We have the right people, processes, and tools to provide your company with the highest quality and most flexible solutions to meet your specific needs.
To learn more about us and our suite of services, visit www.entint.com.