Sr C# Developer at Precision System Design in Mayfield Village, OH
Precision System DesignMayfield Village, OH
Sr C# Developer
Our client located in Mayfield Village is looking for 4 (FOUR) senior level C developers to perform development on program features as well as fix bugs and do compliance work. You will participate in a scrum team and be responsible for coding new features, analysis and resolution of bugs and writing automated unit tests and running test automation. You will participate in daily scrum ceremonies and may be called upon to test, code, analysis business needs. For this contract assignment, your efforts will help the IT group run efficiently without compromising effectiveness. You'll ensure product quality by writing automated unit tests and running test automation on builds to various environments. Does this sound exciting to you?
If yes, APPLY NOW Essential Skills Object-oriented programming background HTML, CSS (and ideally bootstrap) C .Net 4.5 (4.5, 4.6.2, 4.7) Web API SQL programming language, SQL Server Plusses Crystal Reports (highly preferred) Knockout or Vue (highly preferred) MVCMVVM frameworks Java.
Script Angular ERC Please click the Apply Now button to apply for the job. We will review your resume and call if you are qualified. Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - 1000 REWARD Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you 1000 if we find a job for that person (The fine print The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.) THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH. WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you. Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams. Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback. Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS. WORK WITH PRECISION. Job ID 4215DI-0017
More Angular Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.