Sr. Automation Engineer / SDET - 10X Growth!!
Sr. Automation Engineer / SDET
- 10X Growth Annually!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Meredith FineAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume. Salary: $130,000
- $150,000A bit about us: We're looking for extremely strong (top 10%) engineers to join our already stellar engineering team in west LA!
As a Senior QA Automation Engineer / SDET you'll be a key component to the automating and testing of our new software we are building as a best in class engineering team. We are solving an extreme pain point when it comes to commerce and are on a very serious mission. In the last 12 months our revenue has grown 15X and we received a $10 MM + investment from a top tier silicon valley publicly traded company. As we scale across the nation we need the best engineers in the country to build out our platforms to be as robust, reliable and clean as possible for our customers. If you want to do some serious engineering and solve real world problems, look no further!
Why join us?
Extremely competitive base salary, top % of LA Sign on Bonus Over 3 weeks of PTO days Health, Dental, Vision Insurance 100% covered Catered Lunches Stocked kitchen Stock Options Flexible work from home as needed The perks go on and on, but the real perk is the quality of work and the people you work with!
Benefits we are accustomed to
- medical, dental, vision, paid vacation Participation in the upside opportunity of this large under served market Work in beautiful Santa MonicaJob DetailsIs your background a fit?
- ***You will be tested on this in the interview process***, if you don't feel comfortable coding, not a fit unfortunately.
Expert in Selenium. Strong experience with API / integration testing and have leveraged libraries like RestAssured(preferred) or Mocha.
Worked in an automation role for the last 3+ years. Must haves walking in the door!
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills Experience working in a CI/CM or CI/CD paradigm with tools like Jenkins, Docker, AWS Knowledge of software development lifecycle Proficiency in writing and maintaining test plans and test cases The ability to work well with a diverse team of product managers, engineers, operations staff, and others Excellent written and verbal communication skills Ability to manage the testing of numerous facets of a project or products simultaneously Ability and desire to rapidly adapt to and learn new technologies Interest in e-commerce, logistics, and/or the L.A. startup communityADDITIONAL DETAILS:
Here is what the HM filters for:1. Excellent communication skills
- this is number one. 2. No job hoppers
- They will be tested on this in the interview process. 5. Candidates who consider themselves experts in Selenium.6. Candidates who have strong experience with API / integration testing and have leveraged libraries like RestAssured(preferred) or Mocha. 7. Have worked in an automation role for the last 3+ years. Interested in hearing more?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.