Sr. Angular/.Net Software Engineer - Chicago at Magenic in Chicago, IL
Sr. Angular/.Net Software Engineer - Chicago
Angular Developer: Make Your Mark in Web Development
Drive digital transformation initiatives for Fortune 1000 clients by developing applications using emerging technologies.
Magenic is a business technology consulting firm that unites the power of creative problem-solving with the limitless potential of technology. Every day, our exceptional business technologists create custom tech solutions that help Fortune 1000 companies grow, evolve and succeed.
As an Angular Developer at Magenic, you'll find each day offers new opportunities to grow your development expertise and your personal brand. You'll join close-knit product dev teams that build modern applications with Agile processes and modern tools in an enterprise environment. You'll also participate in thought leadership and knowledge-sharing, while collaborating with Magenic's nationally known technical leaders.
- Thorough knowledge of enterprise application development
- Experience with SQL Server and data access methods
- Entity Framework, ADO.NET
- Exposure to/familiarity with MVC and /or MVVM
- Strong full life cycle development
- Familiarity with Team Foundation Server source control, or other similar systems
- Strong analysis, documentation, and client-facing skills
- A strong curiosity about our clients' business needs, coupled with a passion to stay on the cutting edge
- Consulting skills including team building, flexibility, and customer service
- 7+ years development experience on full-life cycle projects
- Ability to demonstrate skills in analysis, design, implementation, and development process.
- .NET or Java development experience a big plus
- Passionate about technology, continuous learner
- Experience with Agile, or Agile-based development methodologies
- Open to domestic travel
- Comprehensive medical/dental/etc. benefits
- Revenue sharing/401k
- Paid holidays
- Generous PTO
- Health club Reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Powerful laptop
- Annual holiday gifts (GoPro, Xbox, MSFT Surface)
- Continuous education & support: Free training/certifications, tech summit, user groups, code camps, tech lunch and learns, Magenic Masters, tuition reimbursement, books, conferences, Yammer, Mentorship/badge program, and more
- Plus extras like board game night, company-sponsored happy hours, Fragothons, Friday beer thirty, summer picnic, holiday party, soccer/softball leagues, Magenic In Motion fitness competition, and more
More Angular Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.