Sr. Angular Full-Stack Developer: SaaS Workflow Platform
Primotus is developing a "no code" enterprise-scale workflow platform that allows users to design an entire system
- including drag-and-drop database, forms, entitlements, processes, mobile applications, business decisions, messages, reports, and even maps
- with little to no software development. The platform is flexible enough to be deployed to a myriad of business verticals. Version 2 of platform is being developed with most code being shared between mobile and web using Angular 9 and Ionic 4 in an off-line first PWA (Progressive Web App) architecture using real-time processing technologies. We’re looking for an experienced Angular fullstack developer having strong architectural, UI, and SQL skills associated with data-driven business applications. If you think you’re a good fit and are interested in building something highly configurable and really innovative, please shoot us an email. You’d be working on some of the following initiatives: Developing PWA using Ionic 4 and Angular 9Building real-time data visualization on top of data analytics module.
Migrating BPM from Activiti to Camunda and adding Case Management Updating remaining site builder modules to Angular 9Extending microservices using node.jsExtending DMN (Business Rules/Decision Management) system.
Creating Enterprise chat application.
Developing/ingesting JSON RestfulAPIsWorking with team making key architecture and stack decisionsYou're Expected To Have:
- 5+ years of modern Java.
Script and Type.
- 2+ years of AngularJS and Angular 2+ production development
- 2+ years node.js
- Advanced SQL knowledge and experience with SQL databases such as Postgres and/or document-based databases such as Elastic.
- Advanced data handlers such as WebSockets
- UI/UX and architecture skills
- JSON, REST and Web Services
- Passionate about software architecture, development, continuous improvement
- Willingness to share knowledge and mentor team members.
Nice To Have Some of the Following:
- Experience in one of more mobile/PWA frameworks
- Workflow applications, particularly BPM (Activiti, Camunda, JBPM, etc).
- Web BI visualization tools
- State Management such as Redux or NGRX
- Experience with Scala (functional programming), Kafka, Elastic.
- Exposure to Protractor, Karma, Jasmine or other testing toolsOur Stack : Includes many of the most-desired technologies, including: Frontend: Angular 9Node.jsNGRXIonic MobileCSS3, Bootstrap.
Protractor, Selenium (Unit, end-to-end, performance testing tools)Backend:
BPMN (Java), DMN Decision Management (Java)Scala, Play Framework, SlickWeb Sockets.
Kafka (event-based processing)Postgres, Elastic.
SearchRestful APIDevOps: Docker.
PrometheusJenkins, NginxGIT, GitHubAWS (S3, ECS, RDS)Our development team: Is small and growing with 8 members, so you'll have a significant impact. Separates code into distinct modules and services.
Uses JSON API for backend/frontend integration.
Applies Agile programming and paired development methodology Works in a virtual environment along with paired development