CVP is seeking a Solution Architect who will work with project teams to design and ensure alignment with architectural standards. This position will also be responsible for making design recommendations and choices, coordinating and overseeing technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms.
- Lead and coordinate technical delivery within development teams, building, fostering, and maintaining leading edge engineering practices.
- Oversee the design and implementation for the overall architecture of the solution.
- Work with the development team to implement a robust set of services and APIs to power digital products.
- Develop architectural solutions for databases, user interfaces, and web services.
- Conceptualize software solutions to address customer needs.
- Evaluate and propose platforms and coding standards to be used in project development.
- Evaluate existing software solutions to identify areas for improvement.
- Guide modifications/modernization of existing software to upgrade performance or re-platforming to an Azure or AWS environment.
- Provide project governance across the enterprise.
- 8+ years of experience in leading full Agile SDLC software development projects
- Application development experience with common libraries such as Spring, Hibernate, JUnit and Apache Maven
- Knowledge of creating single page applications using a framework/libraries such as React or Angular
- Experience creating RESTful web services
- Experience designing and implementing cloud native applications on Azure and AWS
- Experienced in creating service-oriented architecture (SOA) and Microservices
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
- Familiarity with UI/UX design
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- Experience providing strategic technical consulting to senior Federal customers.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written) to a wide range of technical acumen, including the CIO, Branch Chiefs, and staff
- Experienced in DevOps using industry tools such as Jenkins, Azure DevOps etc.
- Effective management of multiple simultaneous project
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework
- Experience with Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes), and Microservices architecture
CVP is based on a culture of teamwork, respect, and flexibility. With a collaborative and diverse work environment and a strong team of smart, engaged professionals, we pride ourselves on a culture that not only promotes inclusion and open communication, but also personal and professional growth.
CVP believes that through diversity an organization can truly leverage different viewpoints, expertise, and experience, creating a culture of mutual respect, professionalism, and collaboration. In other words, a better work environment and the best results for our clients. Everyone is part of the team, and everyone is willing to help. Because of this, there is never any shortage of support, and help is only a team member away.
CVP s idea of Continuous Change also means that CVP team members are continuous learners and forward thinkers.
CVP fosters the professional development of our employees.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Customer Value Partners seeks to provide employment opportunities for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.