Software Support Developer
DescriptionIf you are talented and professional, you could work with this company in the Nashville, Tennessee area on a full-time basis as their Software Developer!
If you can be responsible for implementing new features, maintaining existing code, and refactoring existing code across a breadth of products used both internally and externally at the company, you will be successful at this position.
It is preferred for applicants to have a growth mindset and the ability to work both independently and with a team. What you get to do every day
- This job is for someone who can maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience and resolve issues on various operating systems
- Present clear and consistent conversation around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams
- Periodically exercise code-review and band together with other developers
- Fix and offer production support
- Work together with Scrum team to deliver exact work estimates
Benefits/Bonus: 401K, M/D/V/, PTO
- 2 weeks + 6 sick days + 6 holidays, 10% Bonus, Flex/Remote Scheduling Available
Send updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Less than one year of experience preferred
- Applicants should have experience with software development life cycles, e.g. Agile, Big Bang, Spiral, Waterfall, etc.
- Applicants who can write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments are preferred
- Applicants with familiarity with full-stack development (front-end, to middle/application tier, to database) are strongly preferred
- Experience crafting, documenting and testing APIs
- Candidates with experience with at least one framework/library, e.g. Vue.js, Polymer, Angular.js, React.js, Ractive.js, Knockout.js, Ember.js, Bootstrap, etc. will be the best fit for this position.
- This position will be the best fit for a candidate with knowledge of education standards such as QTI/APIP, SIF, AIF
- Diagnose Problems experience
- Strong familiarity with C Sharp Programming (C#)
- Active Directory experience required
- Well-founded grasp of Basic Troubleshooting
- Solid understanding of Access Control
- Foundational knowledge in ASP.NET
- Proven knowledge of Identify Problems
- Applicants should have familiarity with scrum Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities
- fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998. Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
- $60,000.00 / Yearly**Location:*
* Nashville, TN**Date Posted:*
* August 28, 2020**Employment Type:*
* Full-time**Job Reference:*
* 03930-0011415973**Staffing Area:*
* Technology u0026 IT