Software QA Automation Engineer (Xolv)
Software QA Test EngineerJOB SUMMARYThe Software QA Test Engineer works with Salesforce developers and product managers to help deliver high quality and timely releases for the various software platforms at Xolv and its Family of Companies. The QA engineer is hands-on in developing and delivering quality assurance in a continuous integration environment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* Analyze product requirements, create test plans, test data and identify deliverables. Execute testing tasks, isolate problems, report and track defects and third-party issues with a high degree of detail.
* Write test status reports, prioritize bugs, and escalate issues as appropriate. Proactively solve problems, suggest process improvements and recommend bug assignment.
* Provide Black box, White Box testing and integration testing with SaaS systems.
* Write Automated API test and backend integration tests for RESTful API's.
* Enable automation of feature test cases and maintenance of regression suites using Selenium and Cucumber.
* Work closely with product managers and developers to ensure defects are correctly identified and fixed.
* Enforce quality standards by recommending resolutions, suggesting improvements to existing standards, and participating in product and design reviews.
Minimum Education, Experience & Training Equivalent to:
* BS or MS in Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar field, or equivalent certifications.
* 5+ years of hands-on experience in software quality assurance, software engineering.
Minimum 3+ years of experience in test automation.
* Salesforce experience (e.g., Workbench, REST API Explorer, Developer Console) preferred.
* Experience developing API test automation using RESTful API's. Experience with test automation tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, Appium.
* Experience in using various bug tracking (TestRail), build release tools, like JIRA, GIT, Jenkins, Circle CI; and applying Test Frameworks
- TestNG, Junit, Pyunit.
* Experience in testing and automating Mobile IOS and Android apps preferred.
* Experience with load and performance testing.
* Experience with Scrum
- Agile methodology, requirements management, software documentation management, software releases, and bug tracking tools. Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Strong understanding of SDLC and STLC.
* Proven knowledge of QA concepts and methodology that cover regression testing, functional testing, UAT, and integration testing.
* Ability to apply test frameworks in a CI/CD environment (Jenkins).
* Knowledge of Dependency Management Tools
- Maven and Docker.
* Proven programming skills:
* Knowledge of Cross Browser / Platform: BrowserStack.
* Proven ability to work with business and development teams to understand product vision and requirements.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to find creative solutions.
* Ability to consistently demonstrate good judgment and decision-making skills.
* Ability to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality.
* Proactive, self-motivated and independent. Ability to work in an exciting, fast paced high energy environment while effectively multitasking.
* Ability to manage day-to-day responsibilities without supervision, prioritizing multiple tasks and completing work under pressure of deadlines and resource constraints.
* Personable; able to work comfortably with individuals at all levels within the organization.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Sensitivity to working with an ethnically, linguistically, culturally, and economically diverse population.
* A commitment to the values of the organization. Physical Requirements:
* Must be able to communicate effectively within the work environment, read and write using the primary language with the workplace.
* Visual and auditory ability to work with clients, staff and others in the workplace continuously.
* Frequent speaking and listening to customers, staff, and others in the workplace.
* Ability to utilize computer, cell phone (iPhone), fax machine, telephone and copy machine.
* Frequent sitting.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
* Ability to obtain and maintain criminal record clearance through the Department of Justice (DOJ). The People & Performance Department must analyze DOJ/FBI live scan reports in accordance with applicable Federal, State, and Local laws, as well as fitness for the position.
* Ability to obtain and maintain clearance through the Office of Inspector General.
* Able to travel to multiple work sites. Reliable transportation needed.
* Must attend any required training. About UsXolv, a technology solutions company, was born out of our unique care delivery background and unmatched domain expertise. From its innovative, user-friendly solutions to its clinical assessments
- Xolv helps customers meet the demands of today's health care needs. In addition, Xolv is part of a Family of Companies, a strategic set of non-profit organizations including the Catalight Foundation, Easterseals Northern California, Easterseals Hawaii, and the Behavioral Health Provider Network (BHPN), that are working together to responsibly disrupt and transform the delivery of home and community-based care.