The Mobile Applications Team is looking for an experienced Software Development Manager to drive key engineering and business decisions and own native mobile development end-to-end. This person will lead a team of engineers in the development of robust, scalable, and efficient software using industry best practices. The ideal candidate will be passionate about media and technology and have 8+ years of hands-on enterprise experience. Responsibilities:
• Manage departmental resources, staffing and mentoring to create and maintain a best-in-class engineering team
• Work closely with the engineers to architect and develop exceptional technical designs and approaches
• Report on status of development, quality, operations and system performance
• Manage team project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
• Research and pioneer the adoption and use of new technologies
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience
• 3+ years of experience leading teams in an agile environment
• Deep knowledge of mobile design patterns and standards, REST and HTTP interaction, and the software development life cycle
• Extensive experience deploying software to production
• A collaborative, flexible, positive mindset
• 3+ years of combined experience in building applications using React and React Native
• 3+ years of experience in building native iOS and/or Android applications that have been successfully delivered to users
• Experience building and deploying server-side technologies and services
• Experience with developing automated internal frameworks or developer tools to increase developer release velocity or improve code health
• Master’s degree or further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field
• Passion and ability to support the growth and continued improvement of everyone around youSinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
About UsMake your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere!
We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the TeamThe life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good?
Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team?
Let’s talk. PandoLogic. Category: Technology, Keywords: Software Engineering Manager
Software Engineering ManagerSeattle, Washington Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC Jul, 21
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.