Software Engineer Lead- VP
Vice President Software Engineering Jobs in Jersey City, NJ. As part of the Platforms Services Client Experience team you will lead a team of developers that are responsible for creating solutions to enhance and automate the support of our internal cloud platforms. In addition to leading the develop practices of the team, this role will establish and maintain the roadmap for the client experience interfaces.. Qualifications:. This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:.
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
• Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages: Python, Java, Go, AngularJS.
• Provide technical expertise throughout the software lifecycle including design, implementation and delivery.
• Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements and drive those from concept to implementation.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to negotiate compromise and demonstrate diplomacy in sensitive situations and to interact effectively with peers and management across diverse cultures.
• Experience leading an agile development team.
• Experience with virtual assistants and natural language processing a plus.
• Strong understanding of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development, Cloud Native applications principles, resiliency and securityJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.. We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.. Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans. Get alerts to jobs like this, to your inbox.