- ID: 6171-758
- Full-Time/RegularIDEMIA is the global leader in identity and security. Our mission is to create a safe and simple future where identity verification is indisputable, and only you can assert your identity. We are a distributed company leveraging the latest technologies to deliver world-class products in the private and public sectors of finance, telecom, identity, security, retail, sports entertainment, commercial, government, and IoT. We use a variety of technologies and approaches to deliver quality product and services to government agencies and technology companies.
IDEMIA is a made up of a group of 14,000 diverse people from different nationalities, speaking over 20 different languages. Together, our solutions impact the everyday lives of citizens and nations. In this ever-changing world, protecting your identity is paramount. Join the team that is ensuring one person
- one identity. Seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated full stack software developer with a drive to develop market leading software using modern frameworks. Candidates must show good communication skills and work well in agile collaborative teams. Unique opportunity to join the industry leading team working on developing next generation platforms. We are seeking people to work on frontend & mobile applications, the micro service-based backend and deployment to Cloud leveraging Kubernetes and Cloud native services. Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to):Attending the daily Scrum meeting, providing updates on current activities,Develop software.
Commit software modifications to a software repository,Update status in online Project Management Databases.
Test Software adequately per the test specification.
Script or Type.
Script (preferred)C/C++HTML 5, CSSJAVA knowledge desired.
- experience in building WEB applications in Angular or other similar frameworks desired. Kubernetes and Docker
- experience deploying and managing services in K8SELK stack
- Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana for analytics desired.
Familiarity with Amazon AWSDatabases.
Familiarity with relational database such as Oracle or PostgresQLFamiliarity with NoSQL database such as MongoDB, CosmosDB, DynamoDBDevelopment Tools Use your preferred IDE, currently using Visual Studio Code, IntelliJ, Eclipse.
Atlassian Tool Stack (JIRA, Confluence, Fisheye, Bitbucket)Subversion, GITJenkins Continuous Integration.
SonarQube Static Code Analysis.
Agile Scrum working in 2 week aligned sprints. Continuous Integration for all projects providing feedback on test results, code coverage, code quality. Multi-team projects
- work together with other teams in the same building, or on other parts of the globe.
RequiredExperienceTwo to three years' experience in software development.
Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering required. Must be able to commute to the Anaheim CA office (Remote is not an option)Travel Requirement, Working Conditions and Physical Demands: Travel is not required for this position; however, occasional overnight travel may be required; should not exceed 10-20% of the time. Working Conditions, such as: General office environment. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated. Manufacturing shop environment. Exposure to noise, dust, and hazards associated with manufacturing equipment and tools. Working areas may not be ventilated or air-conditioned. Physical Demands, such as: Office environment where the employee may sit comfortably to do the work. Some walking, standing, bending, reaching, and carrying of light items such as papers, books, small parts; driving an automobile, etc. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment. Must be eligible to work in the U.S.IDEMIA is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.