Software Engineer - C#, Angular
Advantage Resourcing is seeking a Software Engineer for our client in Hillsboro, OR. This is a W2 position; will not accept resumes from 3rd parties or agencies.
As the world leader in serving science, we empower our people to advance innovative technologies, develop meaningful solutions, and build rewarding careers. With revenues of $18 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our 65,000 extraordinary minds the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
If you are passionate about software design, dedicated to quality, and pragmatic about problem solving, we'd love to hear from you. We expect a strong desire to collaborate with teammates and project stakeholders to develop successful software solutions for the semiconductor business unit. You will be part of the Global Digital organization within our client's larger Materials and Structural Analysis R&D organization, which is committed to bringing game-changing software solutions to our customers to help them achieve success. The applications being developed focus on using advanced approaches, including Machine Learning, to enable autonomous operation of our Electron Microscope product lines. You will be helping develop the next generation of products that are key to helping our semiconductor customers accelerate semiconductor and advanced materials research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve fault diagnostics, deliver advanced equipment and workflows to market, and increase lab and fab productivity.
- Bachelor s Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science or closely related field.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- In-depth understanding of C# or similar language (e.g. Java).
- Comfortable working in an Agile/Scrum development environment.
- Experience with both the design and development of features, taking them from a short description to complete implementation.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Discipline, pride, and professionalism to write clean, unit-testable code.
- Able to comprehend complex data and use it to troubleshoot issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Expertise with C#, Angular, interacting with data layers and APIs, and related technologies (CSS, React, Signal-R, etc.) is a plus
- Computer vision, image processing experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of microscopy (Optical/Florescence, FIB, SEM, TEM).
- Development experience with highly integrated, high-performance systems used in semiconductor capital equipment or related industries.
Adv. Ref. #: 1015335
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.