Software Engineer in Test- Health Cloud (Full Stack Test) - 70951BR
Job Description: Description: Aetnas' mandate is to transform health and wellness via products that enable consumer engagement and best-in-class experience. This team is responsible for Aetna's digital transformation and all digital products ; as well as the development and execution of the digital roadmap.
A key part of the responsibility is to build an integrated platform that enables the delivery of products to drive engagement and revolutionize health and wellness. We want you to be apart of the team that will build this next generation platform. Leveraging your expertise in Big Data, IoT, Native Cloud, Application Development, Machine Learning and Deep Learning, you will join a product team that is building disruptive cloud platform that will transform the healthcare industry and improve the lives of hundreds of millions of people. Aetna Digital is a highly energetic, highly collaborative team that operates as a startup within the Aetna Enterprise. We want you to bring your talent and expertise to drive the change the is desperately needed within the healthcare industry. Come Join Aetna Digital!
70951 Fundamental Components: Aetna is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer in Test execute their quality strategy. As a member of the Digital Transformation Engineering team, you will responsible for the Quality related activities working directly with PM, UX, Development and project stakeholders to ensure we develop and release the highest quality software product, while ensuring that our quality engineering practices are applied throughout the Agile development lifecycle. You will collaborate with cross functional and cross organization teams on quality initiatives and techniques that promote the best software testing practices and automation tools. Fundamental Components: 10+ years of experience in a Software Quality/ SW Engineering in Test position Solid experience on the implementation and execution of automation testing (Full Stack) and coverage that ensures the delivery of a high quality user experience for web, mobile, iOS, Android platforms Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work in an Agile Scrum Team environment Contribute to the quality engineering activities throughout every phase of the SDLC requirements, design, development and testing Provide technical guidance to support project quality activities Promote proper implementation of Agile SAFe techniques and Principals for sprint planning and estimation Ensure the test coverage and execution of Unit, Integration, Acceptance, System, Regression and UAT are met Experience with security concepts and best practices to protect PII Understanding of Networking fundamentals Evaluate and record the test results and log issues in a test management tool Monitor project progress and ensure timely deliveries Review final deliverables to ensure they meet expected quality standards Evaluate the efficiency of existing QA processes and recommend improvements Collaborate with engineering on a multi-platform test automation framework by working with best of breed technologies, practices and tools Knowledge of Continuous Integration / Continuous Build framework Background Experience:
* 10+ years software project life cycle experience with concentration in quality assurance.
* 10+ years experience in technology support or application program development.
* Strong Test Cases Preparation and Automation Test Frameworks
* Strong test processes, strategies and approaches
* Very Strong troubleshooting
* Good understanding of TDD execution and Approach
* Automation Test framework tools, scripting experience using TestNg, Cucumber, Selenium,Appium, Perfecto, Java,Node.js, Ruby, AngularJS, messaging: (i.e.
AWS SNS/SQS, Rabbit MQ), XML, API, JSON, Mobile. Additional Job Information: Dollar-for-dollar match up-to 5% of your 401(k) contributions!
Health care (HSA/FSA), dental, vision benefits, PTO Gym / Showers A top of the line MacBook Pro Sit/stand desk Free Parking (Burlington, MA office) Aetna-sponsored refreshments, Friday lunches, etc. Tuition reimbursement Reimbursement also available for additional Certification, Training & Conferences Clinical Licensure: N/A Percent of Travel Required: 0
- 10% EEO Statement: Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer Benefit Eligibility: Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Candidate Privacy Information: Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately. #LI-DT1