Ref ID: 02600-#######011
Classification: Software Engineer
The ideal candidate for Robert Half Technology's new Software Engineer position is passionate about technological systems, works well with others, and has a firm grasp of design patterns and software engineering. This Software Engineer role will give you the opportunity to work with an exciting company in the IT Consulting industry. To thrive in this position, you will need to effectively create new platforms and uphold current systems. The long-term temporary Software Engineer opportunity is located in Auburn, New Hampshire.
What you get to do every single day
- Draft and put into practice back end and front end components and services
- Improve solutions which account for scalability and optimize performance
- Uphold top programming practices and standards
- Gauge new technologies and create prototypes for constant improvements
- Build high quality production-ready code in an agile environment
- Collaborate closely with the product team to build new features and designs
- Angular JS experience
- Command of AngularJS
- Strong knowledge of relational database management systems
- You have been through the planning, launching and refactoring phases of code you have personally authored
- Experience documenting, crafting, and testing APIs
- Comprehension of web application frameworks
- Software engineering experience
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE s Most Admired Companies list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.###.#### or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.