Software Engineer at Remi Holdings in Charlotte, NC
Remi Holdings, LLCCharlotte, NC
Who we are:
REMI empowers our customers to outperform by providing cost-effective and innovative equipment care solutions, delivered with passionate and dedicated service. Technology is at the core of our business, and powers our efforts to create the next-generation operational platform. Consequently, we are looking for a passionate, highly skilled, and self-motivated Software Engineer (focus on Front
You are someone:
- Who is excited about developing innovative software.
- Who wants to be part of a team of creative, confident, and thoughtful people who are enthusiastic about their work, and come together to achieve great things.
- Who has the desire to work in an agile environment. Things move fast, and change is a part of our daily lives.
If this sounds like you, let's talk. We are very excited to meet you!
As a Software Engineer you will:
- Design, code, document, and test software in NodeJS and Angular 7+
- Develop innovative UI / UX for our internal and external client
- Collaborate with other talented engineers, testers, business analysts, and more
- Take ownership of your work, provide solutions and feedback in a fast-paced, interactive development cycle
- Build, maintain, and enhance complex business process and customer facing software solutions
You bring to the table:
- Track record of building and maintaining high-quality software products.
- (3) plus years of experience in full stack web-based development and one or more modern languages, such as C#, Java or Node
- Ability to proactively manage tasks, projects, and issues.
- Experience with Angular 2+, using CSS frameworks (such as Bootstrap, Angular Material, or PrimeNG).
- Experience and capabilities with CSS preprocessors (such as LESS and SASS) and with TypeScript.
- Ability to rapidly learn new technologies and practices.
- Familiarity with GraphQL, and PrimeNG.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience with NodeJS, Docker, MySQL, and MongoDB.
- DevOps skills and experience building and deploying infrastructure
- Experience with GraphQL, Agile software development (Scrum/Kanban), cloud technologies (such as Azure or AWS), and contributions to open-source projects
By taking on this role, you will be joining a team of talented individuals that are driving the digital transformation of our business. Already in use by one of our departments, the new operational platform delivers a massive value to our customers, and we're just getting started!
Remi offers an extraordinary level of industry experience and technical expertise that few can rival. We are vendor-neutral and recognize that our allegiance is to the Customer. We use our knowledge and industry experience to make certain that our client's organization receives the best service at the right price. Our goal is to enhance performance, improve vendor responsiveness, and eliminate the distractions related to managing our client's equipment portfolio. But most importantly, we strive to extend the useful life of our client's electronic equipment and dramatically reduce equipment maintenance management and repair expenses.
We are a team of driven individuals who push ourselves, and those around us, to develop personally and professionally. At Remi, you can expect a dynamic and fun work environment. To foster your success, you'll take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a positive and supportive culture that encourages everyone to help develop themselves and others.
Remi is an Equal Opportunity Employer as defined by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Remi, please call 704-###-#### . If you have any questions or comments, please contact Human Resources at the same phone above
More Angular Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.