Health is looking to hire a software engineer with experience building mission-critical service-oriented applications. This role is a key-contributor to the organization and future technologies. Successful candidates will possess proven experience developing and delivering quality software solutions. Moreover, have a genuine passion and energy to grow within an aggressive and fun environment, using the latest technologies in alignment with the company's technical vision and strategy. Responsibilities
* Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software products (cloud and/or in-house).
* Serve as technical expert on development projects.
* Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
* Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
* Support, maintain, and document software functionality. Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation.
* Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
* Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
* Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs.
* Identify opportunities for process improvement and effectively present them to decision makers.
* Perform other duties and responsibilities as required, assigned, or requested. Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related discipline required
* At least 2 years of relevant work experience
* Experience designing, developing, and delivering software at an enterprise scale
* Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
* Microsoft .NET, .NET Core, and C#
* AngularJS, or similar Java
* Development experience with RESTful Services
* Experience within a CI/CD environment
* Experience building/delivering performant, scalable, and flexible software solutions
* Experience documenting technology-based solutions
* Experience in an Agile environment
* Desirable Skills
* MEAN Stack (NodeJS, MongoDB)
* Apache Kafka, or similar data streaming platforms
* Hybrid mobile Java
* Container based development/deployment
* Healthcare experience
* Passion for technology and positive impact to the company's bottom line
* Design scalable, microservice-based software solutions to solve complex business problems
* Ability to understand the design and independently work on implementation of software components within the larger platform
* Outstanding collaboration, time management, communication skills as well as ability to work independently
* Ability to travel up to 10%About navi
HealthnaviHealth is improving the healthcare experience for seniors to live more fulfilling lives. For nearly a decade, navi
Health has been a trusted partner for the nation's top health plans, health systems, and at-risk physician groups navigating the shift from volume to value. Powered by a predictive technology and decision support platform that provides clinicians and care teams with evidence-based protocols, navi
Health's high-touch, proven care model fully supports patients from pre-acute through to the home. With navi
Health, patients can enjoy more days at home, and healthcare providers and health plans can significantly reduce costs specific to unnecessary care and readmissions. For more information about navi
Health, visit navihealth.com. Our Purpose
Improving the healthcare experience for seniors to live a more fulfilling lifeOur Values
Rooted in respect
Guided by purpose Devoted to service Energized by impactThe above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by colleagues assigned to this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications. navi
Health reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.navi
Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable laws and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.