We are looking for a Software Engineer to develop, integrate and implement business solutions for our core technology platform in the Healthcare industry. This senior level position will participate in Agile-based concepts to develop and implement solutions for our call center, clinical operations, and workflow automation. As well as participate in the development and maintenance of Web properties sourcing /persisting data to dynamics.
Work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to technical execution.
Designs, develops, implements and maintains custom application built with in our Microsoft Dynamics Crm based solutions.
- Experience with North 52 or other rules based systems that integrate with microsoft dyamics is strong plus.
Evaluate detailed business, functional, and high-level technical requirements including recovery, security, audit, control, unit testing and continuous integration
Acquires and interprets business requirements and to determines the most effective/appropriate technology solutions
Recognize and understand use of design patterns for intermediate applications
Develop code for intermediate to complex modules, following documentation and development standards.
Experience with development and implementation of API technology (REST, SOAP etc.)
Ensures quality and maintains performance of deployed solutions
Works with stakeholders following various methodologies (Agile, Scrum, XP, Waterfall)
Provide support in on-call rotation to resolve critical application issues
Analyze and resolve moderate to complex problems
Execute change management activities supporting production deployment to Developers, Quality Control Analysts, and Environment Management personnel
Education, Skills and Experience Requirements
Bachelor's degree in a field such as Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Minimum 5 years of experience in application design and development
- Minimum 3 years experience with MS Dynamics (ideally CRM 2016
Minimum 5 years of experience with C#, .NET, Java Script, HTML and SQL Server
- Experience with data migration from external system into MS Dynamics CRM
- Experience in designing and integrating MS Dyamics solutions including plug ins and workflow entities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Ability to organize, prioritize and complete work in a timely manner despite many deadlines and competing priorities
Ability to define goals in an objectively and measurable fashion
Demonstrated ability in diplomacy, discretion, tact and sound judgment, and the ability to maintain confidentiality
Angular JS, Node JS, strongly preferred
Expertise with Microsoft Dynamics CRM strongly preferred.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and local standards
- Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to attend meetings, etc.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a mouse, keyboard and monitor
If you are interested in this position, please apply using the "Apply " option. If you have questions, or would like to speak with a Recruiter directly, send an email to the contact person below and note the job identification number in the subject line.
Sr. Technical Recruiter