Software Developer at Robert Half Technology in Phoenix, AZ
Robert Half TechnologyPhoenix, AZ
Minimum Required Skills REACT, HTML5, CSS, Java.
Script, Node.js, ReactJS, Full stack software development, MySQL, MongoDB, AngularJS If you are a Software Developer with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
- Collaborate with UI Engineer to develop user interface for client application.
- Develop back-end to communicate all data with front-end.
- Create code that requires minimal maintenance.
- Plan, Initiate, and execute best practices for company-wide programs.
- Collaborate with facility managers to validate and assess applications. What You Need for this Position
- BS in CS or 5 years of similar experience
- 2+ years of full stack Software Development
- Database management experience (MySQL, MongoDB, etc)
- Agile Project Management
- Web-based application development
- Must have excellent communication skills and a passion for teamwork and quality Desired AngularJS or similar IOSAdroid mobile application development GithubSo, if you are a Software Developer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position?
Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions. Looking forward to receiving your resume!
Coders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Copyright 1999 - 2020 . Cyber.
Coders, Inc. All rights reserved.
More Angular Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.