ImageSoft is a growing company centered around the mission of providing people better access to the justice system and bringing value to courts to better serve their community. We do this by writing and implementing meaningful software that pushes the government industry forward in both process and technology. To help us with our mission, ImageSoft is currently recruiting for a SOFTWARE DEVELOPER to work in our Southfield, MI office.
We are looking for a strong Software Developer who will be responsible for working in a team-based, Agile environment. On this team, you will be developing and supporting both the front and back-end of predominantly cloud-based .NET applications hosted on the Azure platform. You will also work with Documentation and QA specialists within the team to ensure a solid, polished product is released to our customers.
So, if you are a team player, a self-starter, a problem solver, and have a passion for our mission of pushing technology forward, we would love to talk to you.
What an ImageSoft Software Developer will do – Job Description:
- Participate in architecting, coding, testing, debugging, configuring, and documenting software.
- Triage software issues escalated by Support departments.
- Apply ImageSoft Coding Standards and techniques to assure efficient program logic and data manipulation.
- Manage time estimation of deliverables accurately through the duration of the Sprint, escalating any issues as needed to ensure Sprint tasks completed as planned.
- Keep up to date with new technologies through independent research to include presenting results to peers.
- Fully participate in Agile team retrospectives to provide recommendations for improving software and processes.
What an ImageSoft Software Developer will have – Skills & Requirements:
- 7+ years of experience in software development with a strong understanding of design patterns and enterprise architecture.
- Strong background in programming and debugging multitenant, cloud-based C# applications.
- Experience with .NET Core and the latest Angular versions.
- Experience with current programming techniques, such as REST and MVC.
- Experience with code analysis tooling such as ReSharper, StyleCop, FxCop, etc.
- Experience working in Agile environments such as Scrum.
- Experience building specifically for Azure using PaaS: App Services, Functions, etc.
- Experience with DevOps principles, CI/CD pipelines, automation, etc.
- Experience with ORMs such as Entity Framework, Dapper, NHibernate, etc.
What an ImageSoft Software Developer will receive – Perks & Culture:
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Modern work atmosphere
- Supportive & Cohesive Teams
- Fitness Center
- Day Off for Volunteering
- Community Service Opportunities
- Employee Recognition and Celebration events
- Cafeteria with complimentary snacks and beverages
- Flexible and Fun work environment
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Telecommuting options (for applicable positions)
If interested, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org