Software Architect - Elixir
If you are a Software Architect with Elixir experience, please read on!
Based in downtown Chicago, we are a booming digital product agency focusing on helping clients with web and mobile development needs!
Due to growth and demand for our services, we are urgently looking to add a software architect to our diverse and growing team!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- HUGE opportunity for growth!
- Competitive base salary!
- Work directly with CEO and VP
What You Need for this Position
- BSCS or equivalent technical degree preferred
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development
- Experience with Elixir
- Experience with other backend skills such as Node. JS
- Experience with cloud tech such as AWS, Azure, etc
- Experience with web development tech such as React, Angular, etc
- Experience with mobile development tech such as React Native, Java, etc
- Experience with e-commerce tech such as Shopify
What's In It for You
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Generous PTO
- Professional development opportunities
- Remote opportunities
- Fun & innovative company culture
So, if you are a Software Architect with Elixir experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : NG5-1602468 -
- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.