General Dynamics Information Technology
SharePoint Developer (Polygraph Required)
RequiredNone Requisition Type: Regular At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a SharePoint SME supporting the customer, you will be trusted to demonstrate superb technical competency, and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security. In this role, a typical day will include: Participating in daily scrum meetingsProviding technical guidance to developers to help implement various requirements such as workflows, user permissions and list settingsResponsibilities are, but not limited to:
• Serving as Subject Matter Expert (SME) to the customer in SharePoint activities.
• Providing strategy and guidance to the customer regarding Enterprise offerings, version upgrades, and development standards.
• New Development and O&M on MEAN stack (MongoDB, Express.js, Angular.js, Node.js)
• Managing versions of open source software and keeping them up to date.
• Deploying any bug-fixes or dependency enhancements, including CMT, IDAM.
• Troubleshooting any issues with user permissions and outages.
• Developing any new application requirements approved by Architecture Review Board and/or
RequirementsReview Board.•Participating in
RequirementsReview Board to evaluate SharePoint as a potential platform for satisfying new requirements.
EducationBachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
Minimum of 15 years related experience. Additional skills, but not required:
• ServiceNow Certification
• Create prototypes to evaluate fulfillment of requirements in ServiceNow.
• Maintain re-issuance of sandbox on Sprint release cycles.
• Provide Subject Matter Expert (SME) guidance to customer and architecture team.
WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER YOUAlignment to a mission-critical role that directly impacts the customer’s ability to effectively execute its mission. Direct engagement with contractor leadership that centers upon career development/mobility, enhanced performance evaluation, and corporate information sharing & networking opportunities. Placement on a dynamic team of talented professionals that organically fosters an environment of innovation, collaboration, and trust. #DPOST#CJPOST#SWDevIC#ISDCJ#ERP#ComebackGDIT#OpportunityOwned#GDITCareers#GDITLife#WeAreGDIT We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
SharePoint Developer (Polygraph Required)Herndon, Virginia GDIT Aug, 02
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.