Our client is looking for a Share
Point Developer for a full time position in Washington, DC.
Point Developer is responsible for architecting, implementing, and maintaining the Firm's intranet and extranet Share
Point portals. This position is part of the application development team which develops in-house Web applications and customization's to existing business applications to meet the Firm's specific needs. The Firm is leveraging the Share
Point platform to automate business processes, to encourage knowledge sharing, and to improve productivity. The Share
Point developer will assist in driving the Firm to meet these goals.
Responsibilities include but are not limited:
- Develops customized departmental sites and templates based on requirements provided by each practice group and administrative department.
- Develops custom solutions using Share
Point Object Model, Share
Point Client Object Model, Power Shell, C#, Java
Script Libraries, Handshake and ASP.NET.
- Design custom mobile applications, reports, dashboards, and workflows using Microsoft Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power Bi).
- Performs content management for Share
- Troubleshoots complex Share
Point application problems and server issues, including client environments, application configuration, user permissions, and data accuracy.
- Performs backup and restorations of the Share
- Documents and tests Disaster Recovery procedures for Share
- Resolves application outages, monitors production applications and supports day-to-day operations of Share
Point servers, including patches and upgrades.
- Ensures seamless integration with third-party applications and data feeds from key business systems.
- Defines requirements for hardware platforms, including required resources and projected growth for applications.
- Serves as subject matter expert and technical liaison to business for Share
- Documents and maintains system configurations, application settings, and code changes.
- Deploys Share
Point patches and third-party software updates. Monitors Share
Point performances and addresses technical issues related to the Share
Point operational state in a timely matter.
- Works with the training team to develop appropriate application training resources for end-users.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have excellent technical, analytical, organizational, and programming skills.
- A minimum of two years of experience maintaining and administrating On-premise and Share
- A minimum two to four years analyzing, designing, and delivering Share
Point 2016, Share
- A minimum of three plus years' experience in designing and developing enterprise-wide applications using Office 365/ Share
Point Online, Microsoft Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, & Power Bi), Microsoft Graph API and MS Share
Point 2016, 2013, and 2010.
- A minimum of seven plus years of experience in application development.
- In-depth experience in site template customization, site definition customization's, content management, collaboration, workflow, custom web parts, reports, master pages, features, Excel Services, Info Path forms, XM
Law, and Handshake.
- Experience with taxonomy planning (Web applications, site collections, document libraries, content type, site columns, and search).
- Experience administrating Share
Point farms at the site collection level as well as using Share
Point Central Administration console.
- Must have strong development skills in Share
Point 2013/2016 environments.
- Experience in using Share
Point 2016 framework, C#, ASP.NET.
- Experience in Client Side Programming libraries Kendo UI, J Query, Knockout, Java
- Experience in developing custom Web parts and/or Web applications (HTML, ASP.NET, CSS, XML, Java
Script) and development of solution packages.
- Experience in applying software development life-cycle, including analysis, design, configuration, development, and unit testing using Microsoft technologies.
- Experience with SQL 2014, T-SQL query, and SQL and Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- In-depth experience in content management, collaboration and social media tools and techniques.
- High-level understanding of Active Directory, AD security, TCP/IP, DNS, Load balancer, Firewall, and SMTP.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements and processes into effective Share
- Ability to demonstrate strategic focus.
- Possess exceptional judgement and professionalism.
- Ability to define goals and follow through to achieve results.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Possess reliability, dependability and motivation.
- Excellent organization and communications skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while exhibiting a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Exceptional client service both internal and external.