ServiceNow Developer Managing Consultant
Guidehouse is a leading management consulting firm serving the public and commercial markets.
We guide our clients forward towards new futures that build trust in society and your professional skills along the journey. Join us at Guidehouse.
ResponsibilitiesAs a platform developer on our team, you'll design and develop the core ServiceNow platform for our project from end to end. You'll work with customers and end-users to understand their requirements, current architecture, and approach needed for success of the project. You'll provide tool and capability recommendations based on your experience and research of the current. Your design will set the standard for future development, so you'll craft an architecture that smoothly works with existing infrastructure without compromising security.
QualificationsACTIVE SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED
• Domain expertise in at least one ServiceNow product to include ServiceNow IT Service Management (ITSM), Business Management (ITBM), Project Portfolio Management (PPM), IT Financial Management (ITFM), and Performance Analytics.
• 4+ years of experience with ServiceNow development, including core ITSM tables, Glide, scripting, UI actions, scheduled jobs, business rules, client scripts, data imports, custom apps, and a development method.
• 6+ years of experience with web hosted applications, including X-HTML, CSS3, SQL, XML, jQuery or Angular and one or more of the following back-end technologies: Java
Script, PHP, .NET, Java, or Cold
• Designing and implementing IT and Non-IT related process workflows, procedures and technical standards.
• Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including client requirement analysis and system design.
• Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology.
• Experience with web services integration, specifically Mid-Server, SOAP and REST preferred
- IT Service Management, Certified Systems Admin or other ServiceNow certifications preferred
• Have an active Secret security clearance
• BA or BS degree
RequirementsThe successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described. Disclaimer
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation. Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco. If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at Recruiting
Accommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation. Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee. Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include: Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance401(k) Retirement Plan
Basic Life & Supplemental Life
Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
Skills Development & Certifications
Employee Referral Program
Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program