Servicenow Developer for Federal Project - Prime Contract
I am a National Delivery Arm for Frank Recruitment Group as a Principal Recruitment Consultant.
We are supporting a Prime Contract for a Federal Agency. They will be hiring up to seven developers for the team.
This is a 6-month contract to hire with the Prime.
Please get in touch with me ASAP if you're interested even if you're not available right now due to clearance.
My contact info will be in my signature.
Anywhere in the U.S. besides Hawaii
+ years of ServiceNow development experience
*NOT looking for candidates with mostly ITSM experience
* Work with customers to define requirements and features for enhancements and new applications on the ServiceNow platform
* Participate in daily standups, planning sessions, prioritization meetings, and build/deploy activities
* Provide support for the implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of the applications
* Support day to day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for any issues that arise with administered systems
* Provide second level problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution of problems
* Master's degree and/or 15 years' experience
- Non Negotiable
* Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
* At least 3 years of experience developing on the ServiceNow platform
* ServiceNow experience should include scripting, platform configuration, design, and deployment
* Possess the skill to develop on the ServiceNow platform including customization of the core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change, and Service Catalog
* Custom application development on the ServiceNow platform including Custom UI Pages and content in the CMS
* Possess excellent communication skills
* Develop, code, test, and debug existing ServiceNow applications
* Ability to create support documentation & written procedures for routine and non-routine tasks
* Ability to coordinate configuration changes, installs, & upgrades with application owners
- including planning, scheduling, status reporting, & following company change control procedures
* U.S. Citizenship required
* Must be able to pass a Federal background investigation
* Integration experience (SOAP, REST, and JSON as well as JDBC and file imports)
* Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
* Administration of a ServiceNow instance including the management of users, groups, and roles, CMS Development, AC
Ls, business rules, workflows, UI actions, UI policies, dictionary, and catalog items Orchestration and Discovery experience
* ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
* ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
* ServiceNow Administrator Certification
* Experience with rebuilding legacy applications in ServiceNow
* HTML5, Jelly, jQuery and AngularJS experience
* Federal government experience