OverviewPK, the Experience Engineering Firm is currently seeking a ServiceNow Developer that has a background in ITIL Service Management & ITIL processes in an enterprise environment to join our ServiceNow COE. An ideal candidate will be result-oriented, work collaboratively with clients and possess strong communication skillsResponsibilities
• Work collaboratively with clients that have varying expertise and exposure to ServiceNow and ITIL concepts in order to solve complex problems.
• Possess strong verbal and written communication skills in order to adapt to the dynamic nature of discussions with other engineering and product teams.
• Act as a liaison with other developers and architects (security, infrastructure, data, etc.) and with delivery teams working primarily within an Agile Scrum methodology.
• Translate requirements into functional service designs and create service models along with supporting documentation (stories, sprints, releases).
• Seek out and identify opportunities to align with and reuse enterprise technology services.
• Ensure service designs adhere to standards, principles and governance processes.
• Perform peer reviews of designs and solution proposals to ensure conformance to current practice and quality of work being generated.
• ServiceNow configuration and customization including but not limited to: form tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, LDAP integration, REST/SOAP integrations, custom scripting, and third-party software integrations.
• Import and manage data between ServiceNow instances and other various system sources.
• Create metric reports for management teams and assist with scheduling data exports.
• Produce technical documentation for project and enhancement tasks; orient process users through workshops and demos.
• Lead ServiceNow project initiatives through requirements gathering, development work captured in update sets, and production releases following Change/Release Management processes.
• Follow established best practices for customization, configuration, and other ServiceNow functionality to document and communicate application requirements.
• Create and maintain documentation of system configurations. Qualifications
• B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Technology or equivalent experience.
• Practical experience with IT Service Management and ITIL processes in an enterprise environment.
• Experience in full software development life cycle: Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, Training and Operational Support.
• Thorough understanding of ServiceNow platform with ability to design solutions as required by clients.
• Ability to continually learn and obtain certifications for new ServiceNow applications and functionality.
• In-depth experience with ServiceNow ITSM applications for Request, Service Desk, Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, Service, Configuration, Asset Management.
PreferredExperience with ServiceNow advanced applications including Cloud Management, Service Portfolio, Discovery, Service Mapping, Software Asset Management, Financial, Project Portfolio, Governance Risk & Compliance.
PreferredExperience with Nuvolo Connected Workplace EAM applications.
• 2+ years REST and SOA integration experience
• 2+ years Service Portal and Angular experience
• ITIL Foundation certification
• ServiceNow System Administrator certification
• Ability to travel up to 25%
PreferredServiceNow Developer certification
PreferredServiceNow ITSM Implementation Specialist certification~ In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at PK are based exclusively on merit.
PK does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, including gender identity and identity expression, national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Federal - REMOTE ServiceNow DeveloperArlington, Virginia Accenture Aug, 04
#2805 ServiceNow DeveloperAustin, Texas Esolvit, Inc. Aug, 04
ServiceNow developerAtlanta, Georgia Visionsoft International Aug, 04
ServiceNow DeveloperSanta Clara, CA net2source Aug, 04
ServiceNow developerSanta Clara, CA CA One Tech Cloud Aug, 04
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.