Grow your career at Cedars-Sinai!
Come join us and find out why Cedars-Sinai has been ranked as one of the top 100 best places to work in IT as ranked by 2018 Computerworld Magazine and awarded "Most Wired, Level 10" in 2019 by Chime Healthcare's Most Wired!
Always at the forefront of technologies, Cedars-Sinai is implementing EPIC as its comprehensive electronic medical record system.
The Enterprise Information Services (EIS) team at Cedars-Sinai understands that true clinical transformation and the optimization of a clinical information systems implementation is fueled through the alignment of the right people, processes and technologies.
What will you be doing in this role?
Participate in the design, development, and implementation of enhancementsto the ServiceNow platform including ITSM modules and HR Case Management.
- Design and develop solutions in ServiceNow, including forms, workflows, interfaces and custom code.
- Gather requirements, test, build and implement solutions based on customer requirements.
- Configure and enhance core application, including, but not limited to, Service Catalog, Service Portal, Incidents, Change, Knowledge Base, and Reporting.
- Administration of the ServiceNow platform, including issue and performance mitigation, and health checks.
- Ability to write clear, concise and accurate technical documentation, like requirements, system architecture design, use case diagrams, sequence diagrams and class diagrams.
- Work within established best practices for development and testing with Agile framework.
- Define detailed requirements in working with the process owners in the form of stories for development with detailed design elements for each story captured.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences, Mathematics or related discipline.
- ITIL v3 Certification or equivalent practical experience.
- Certified ServiceNow Administrator, preferred.
- 3+ years of experience managing application design, software development, maintenance.
- Experience working with ITSM solutions in an enterprise environment.
- Experience working with web technologies (HTML, CSS, Java
Script (including AngularJS), XML, SOAP, REST, Jelly, etc.).
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills.
- Superior attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- ServiceNow development / implementation / administrative experience, preferred.
- Working Title: ServiceNow Developer
EIS Research & Development
- Business Entity: Corporate Services
- City: Los Angeles
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Job Specialty: Software/Application Development
- Position Type: Full-time
- Shift Length: 8 hour shift
- Shift Type: Full-time