Senior Web Applications Developer with Security Clearance
QualificationsBachelor's degree in Information Technology, Engineering and/or related field or equivalent experience, plus 8 years of related experience or Master's degree and 6 years of related experience.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- familiar with basic operating system commands
- experience using HTML tags
- Working knowledge of scripting (preferred but not required)
- Familiar with style sheet implementation and usage
- experience using Java
Script to include form validation
* Experience working with NetBeans and other Integrated Development Environments (IDEs)
* Object-Oriented experience (preferred but not required)
* Familiarity with frameworks such as Code Igniter, Zend, Yii etc. a plus (preferred but not required)
* Work with JQuery, Angular and other Java
Script libraries (preferred but not required)
* Familiarity with code versioning software such as GIT, Maven, Subversion and Mecurial (preferred but not required)
* Effective communication skills, both oral and written Applicants must meet DoD 8570.1 certification requirements for IAT-II or higher CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Candidates must be able to obtain a TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance. Prefer candidates with an active TS/SCI security clearance. Must be willing and able to obtain a polygraph within a reasonable amount of time after hire, with acceptable timing determined by manager. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required. Responsibilities for this Position General Dynamics Mission Systems has an immediate opening for a Senior Web Applications Developer. This position provides an opportunity to further advance the cutting-edge technology that supports some of our nation's core defense/intelligence services and systems. General Dynamics Mission Systems employees work closely with esteemed customers to develop solutions that allow them to carry out high-stakes national security missions.
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS:
* Code in HTML, Java
Script and creating graphics for web sites and applications
* Develop and maintain web-based applications
* Participate in periodic meetings with customers and security review personnel
* Maintain software version control
* Adhere to Software Development Lifecycle processes and strategies
* Keep up-to-date on web technologies
* Train customers in using locally developed web-based tools and applications
* Maintain/generate documented process/reports/test/plans/metrics etc...
* Coordinate with other Engineering sections (database administrators, systems administrators, lab developers etc.) with troubleshooting and or development
* Participate in customer meetings as needed or as required #CJ3 #CB Company Overview General Dynamics Mission Systems (GDMS) engineers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 12,000+ top professionals, we partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas. Given the nature of our work and who we are, we value trust, honesty, alignment and transparency. We offer highly competitive benefits and pride ourselves in being a great place to work with a shared sense of purpose. You will also enjoy a flexible work environment where contributions are recognized and rewarded. If who we are and what we do resonates with you, we invite you to join our high performance team!
General Dynamics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.