Senior UI/UX Developer
Noblis is delivering innovative, cutting-edge solutions to our customers in the Intelligence Community (IC). From prototype to production, Noblis is looking for self-motivated, creative, and dedicated developers to further our impact in the customer space. As a User Interface/User Experience (UI/UX) Developer, the applicant will be expected to primarily work on the customer-focused user interface development activities that integrate with our backend tools. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: customer interaction for the purpose of feedback collection and feature request prioritization, user interface mocking, user experience analysis, front-end development, integration of services, front-end optimization, participation in standups and team activities, and creation of documentation.
- Begin developing relationships one level up and two levels down. Identify and support opportunities to expand project scope beyond current deliverable and actively share information about clients' emerging support needs and trends with team members and management. Participate on proposals
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other related technology field
- 5+ years of experience in Software Development and Engineering, with heavy focus on UI/UX
- Comprehensive understanding of the Agile process
- Comprehensive understanding of one of the following UI frameworks: Vue, React, Angular
- Understanding of microservice and/or service mesh style architectures
- Understanding of API definitions and documentation, for example OpenAPI v3 specification
- Understanding of wireframing and UI mockup tools
- Understanding of software testing and QA best practices
- Understanding of synchronous vs asynchronous communication or processing
- Understanding of security practicesand considerations when developing front-ends and single page applications
- Ability to work in highly collaborative team environments
- Creative focus, not just on experience or performance but on design and appeal of interfaces
- Ability to support multiple projects
- Top Secret/SCI with an ability to obtain a Top Secret Clearance with Polygraph
- Previous work in social media and/or advertising
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, tackle the nation's toughest problems and apply advanced solutions to our clients' most critical missions. We bring the best of scientific thought, management and engineering expertise together in an environment of independence and objectivity to deliver enduring impact on federal missions. Noblis works with a wide range of government clients in the defense, intelligence and federal civil sectors. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public. Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace.
Noblis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race (as well as because of or on the basis of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.