Senior UI Engineer at Asure Software in Nashville, TN
Asure SoftwareNashville, TN
Senior UI Engineer
VB .Net, jQuery, ASP.NET, Delphi, Firebird DB, Crystal Reports.
Responsibilities* Create, maintain, and improve the front-end components
* Subject matter expert in front end development, and a capable and willing mentor to other engineers
* Research, prototype, and advise on solutions for technical implementation and resolving issues
* Optimize existing applications to improve performance and stability
* Create and debug extensible, reusable, and testable code
* Works thoughtfully and effectively toward product initiatives
* Maintain customer focus and understand your team's charter
* Strive to deliver accurate story estimates
* Collaborate with your team to get a firm grasp on best practices, effective code reviewing and continual process improvements
* Contribute in scrum ceremonies including the daily stand up, backlog refinement, sprint planning, sprint retrospectives and sprint reviews
* Good sense of humor- we work hard but have a good time doing it!
Qualifications- what you bring
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a computer related field, or similar work experience
* 5+ years of software development experience, with emphasis on Front End and UI/UX development
* Expertise in cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web
* General knowledge of most, and advanced knowledge of some, common web front-end technologies, (HTML, CSS and preprocessors), module bundlers and front-end testing frameworks
* Advanced ReactJS experience
* Working knowledge of Angular and AngularJS
* Eligible to work in the US without sponsorship, as we are unable to sponsor or transfer Visas at this time
* Be motivated by time sensitive opportunities and project ownership.
Benefits- aka the good stuff
* Annual Bonus Opportunity
* Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA- effective day 1* Basic Life, A+D, and STD
* 401K Program with matching
* Fitness Reimbursement Program
* Employee Stock Purchase Program
* Company Comradery: President's Circle Award, Team Building, Happy Hours, Charity Drives, and Team Lunches
* Some "COOL" Extras: Kitchen stocked with unlimited snacks and drinks, Taco Tuesdays, Flap Jack Fridays, End of Month Lunch, and more!
Asure sees Human Capital Management (HCM) through the lens of entrepreneurs and executives with an owner's mentality. We help businesses develop their "Human Capital" to get to the next level, stay compliant, and allocate their time, money and technology toward growth. Our HCM platform enables more than 60,000 clients to build great teams and better manage their people while staying compliant in an ever-changing HR legislative landscape. Asure's HCM offering includes Payroll & Tax, HR, and Time & Attendance software and HR Services ranging from online compliance tools to a fully outsourced HR department. Our
MissionTo provide Human Capital Management (HCM) software and services that help companies grow, while nurturing a culture of growth around us.
* Helping customers grow by getting the most from their human capital.
* Helping our employees grow personally and professionally.
* Growing relationships in our communities that inspire goodness.
* Do all of these things in a way that grows shareholder value. Our VisionBe the most trusted Human Capital Management resource to entrepreneurs everywhere. Our Values.
Reflect who we are and what we stand for as a company:
* Embrace Change
* Lead with Integrity
* Own the Outcome
* Deliver Awesome
* Be a Good HumanWe are an equal opportunity employer. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US, as we are unable to sponsor or transfer Visas at this time. Criminal background checks conducted at employment offer.
More Angular Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.