Senior UI Developer – Global Tech and Operations – Equity Linked Technology
We are currently looking for a talented and dedicated Senior UI Developer to join our team in New York. We are a diverse team currently made up of 9 highly skilled developers, 5 of which are based in London and 4 being based in New York alongside this position.
You will ideally have experience working with Risk. You will be a self-starter and will work off your own initiative, whilst being tasked with providing mentorship to more junior team members.
You should be a good communicator and be comfortable with facing off to a wide range of business and technology stakeholders to assist with requirements gathering, user demos and providing program progress updates.
Equity Linked Technology is committed to attracting and retaining the best and the brightest technology talent from around the globe to support its efforts in establishing itself as an elite technology organization. You should complement the existing culture of continuous improvement combined with a real passion for technology and be motivated by implementing and owning real-world technology solutions in a dynamic front office environment.
What will your main responsibilities involve?
- Build and maintain User Interfaces across the Equities Risk and P&L space
- You will play a leading role in helping implement our long term vision to consolidate all of our end user applications on to web based platforms and to integrate with a wider strategy to provide a consistent user experience across the whole of Global Banking and Markets
- In addition to front end application development, there will also be the opportunity to work on a growing suite of Microservices which support these applications that are built on top of Quartz (the bank’s integrated trading, position management, pricing and risk management platform) and our Risk and PL Data Plant which is built on KDB.
What skills and qualifications will you ideally possess?
- HTML5 / CSS
- RESTful web services
- OpenFin / Electron
- Good analytical skills and excellent problem solver
- Ability to multi-task and work in a demanding, high-energy environment
- Ability to face off to senior business stakeholders
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Able to work within a global team