Senior Software Engineer- UI Angular
Description We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer
- UX / UI to implement the next generation of Commercial Banking solutions. The role requires a start-up mentality and a passion for using technology to solve complex business problems. As Senior Front-End Software Engineer, you will serve as a peer-leader tasked with pursuing cutting-edge initiatives and UX / UI solutions. This is a hands-on position that requires proficiency in multiple programming languages (HTML5, CSS, Angular), the Angular framework, and experience building front end cloud-native platforms. You will be given the autonomy to lead, design and develop innovative solutions to solve some of the biggest technical issues facing the banking industry. Primary responsibilities include:
* Develop native Angular components for cloud based commercial technology applications.
* Design, develop, deploy and support front-end UI for world-class enterprise-level commercial banking products.
* Promote centralized technical architecture and design processes.
* Implement new design specifications and raise front-end code standards.
* Service a wide range of complex projects, assignments and issues.
* Optimize the usability, accessibility, performance and scalability of FICO software products.
* Collaborate with back-end developers on topics such as database architecture, performance, security and privacy.
* Continuous research and education in front-end technologies.
* Front-end guidance and mentorship across the organization.
* Front-end development experience with Angular (version 7+)and Java
Script proficiency (Large enterprise application experience a plus).
* Experience writing semantically clean HTML5 and CSS, using SASS or LESS with mixins and variables.
* Familiarity with Chrome developer tools: ability to use them to diagnose rendering issues, caching etc.
* Understanding of RxJs and NgRx patterns: able to utilize them to solve critical state-management challenges.
* Well versed working with component libraries such as Bootstrap, Material, or Semantic-UI.
* Experience working with User Experience teams and an agile User-Centered design process.
* A strong eye for detail and ability to write elegant, well-commented, readable code.
* A history building consensus with other disciplines. Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent Hours & Work Schedule Hours per Week: 40 Work Schedule: M-F Why Work for UsAt Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth. Equal Employment OpportunityIt is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.