Senior Software Engineer (QA Automation Engineer) at US Bank in Minneapolis, MN
US Bank📌 Minneapolis, MN
You will be redirected to US Bank's preferred application process.
Senior Software Engineer (QA Automation Engineer) - Multiple Locations
Job Description- Senior Software Engineer (QA Automation Engineer)
- Multiple Locations (200017161)Senior Software Engineer (QA Automation Engineer)
- Multiple Locations
- 200017161At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The seventh-largest bank in the United States, we re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Be part of something big, where integrity matters and success inspire, where great people collaborate, innovate and give back, where you feel included, valued and proud. At U.S. Bank we re looking for people who want more than just a job they want to make a difference in the communities where they live and work. Assist in the development of a programmable software solutions leveraging cutting edge technologies and open source solutions (open API integration, Test automation, etc.). Will be working in an agile development environment interacting with other software engineers, business lines and system architects to provide technology strategies and solutions.
Responsibilities- Build and maintain backend and frontend test automation frameworks, assisting development teams to catch issues in development and testing phase before pushing to production
- Work cross teams to understand testing requirements and create a comprehensive test plan and create automation and provide sign off and communicate it with stakeholders
- Be a champion having a test mindset
- Lead the development of testing frameworks which can process and validate massive amounts of Data. Thus, an experience of streaming platform like Kafka, Flink or equivalent is necessary
- Lead the API driven testing experience. Expertise of working with HTTP API, such as REST, GraphQL or gRPC- Lead customer engagement and drive and participate in validation of patches and releases
- Will work with the development team closely to add integration tests and contribute to improve Unit test code coverage
- Evaluate open source test automation frameworks
- Mentor, guide new and junior engineers in the team
- Perform code review of peers and test team
Qualifications- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five to six years of relevant experience.
- Master's/Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- At least 10+ years of experience with developing and maintaining backend and frontend Test automation frameworks
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent engineering discipline/experience
- 10+ years of software development in Test experience in Python, Java, Golang or equivalent
- Expertise in designing and building test automation frameworks which can process and validate massive amounts of data
- Expertise in JUnit, Test NG, Selenium or equivalent test automation frameworks
- Expertise in development of test automation working with HTTP API such as Rest, GraphQL or gRPC - Expertise on test driven development, developing different levels of automated tests such as unit test, integration test, functional test, system test or Load and performance test.
- Working experience with Spring Framework including Spring Boot and NodeJS - Working experience with technologies like Apache Kafka, Apache Cassandra, Apache NIFI, Apache Spark
- Working knowledge of Angular, ReactJS, or equivalent frameworks
- Open Source tools development, implementation, and/or collaboration experience
- Working Developing applications using microservice architecture
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot and implement enhancements to test automation framework
- Strong written & verbal communication skills Desired
Skills- Experience using source code control systems (Stash/GIT/GitLab)
- Experience in an agile development environment as part of a team of engineers, developers and testers
- Experience with open source logging and reporting solutions (Logstash, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Grafana, Splunk)
- Experience with open source message bus solutions (Kafka)
- Database development experience (MongoDB, Redis, SQL/MySQL/NoSQL)
- Multi-vendor system integration experience Job Information Technology.
Primary Location CA-CA-Cupertino.
Other Locations Minnesota
- MN-Minneapolis, Georgia
- GA-Atlanta, IL-IL-Chicago, Texas
- TX-Irving, CA-CA-San Francisco.
Travel Yes, 10 % of the TimeAverage Hours Per Week 40EEO is the LawApplicants can learn more about the company s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal poster. About U.S. BankExplore what s possible with a career at U.S. Bank and join a company that s as passionate as you are about helping our customers meet their goals and making a difference in the communities we live and work. Our industry-leading financial performance, innovative spirit and best-in-class reputation empower employees to succeed. Learn more about what it s like working at U.S. Bank, meet some of your could-be-future-colleagues, and follow us on social media by visiting .Benefits.
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That s why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most your family. Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting .E-VerifyU.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the .
You will be redirected to US Bank's preferred application process.
Job Expires: December 22, 2020
More Angular Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.