Senior Software Engineer (Frontend, React)
We're a venture-backed startup attacking a big problem: how small businesses buy and sell products.
Our offices in San Francisco and Zurich are scaling quickly and we're looking for new amazing team members!
We are hiring for a Senior Software Engineer to join our engineering team in Zurich or San Francisco.
What you'll do
- Contribute new features to our B2B marketplace in a reliable and sustainable manner
- Work closely with product management, designers, and other engineers
- Solve critical problems in innovative ways
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability in regards to UX
- Build and maintain our internal reusable components following best practices
- Resolve production issues together with the engineering team
Who you are
- Proactive, passionate and have the needed perseverance for creating great software in imperfect world
- Ability to work both independently and with teammates in a fast moving environment
- Strong analytical and design skills, and attention to the details
- 5+ years of experience building single page applications in any of the modern libraries - Angular, Vue, or React
- Able to dive into the source code of frontend libraries to debug, patch, and extend them when necessary
- Familiarity with responsive design, modern CSS techniques, best practices for web and/or mobile accessibility
Why join Tundra
- Competitive salary
- Impactful work that will help lay the foundation for future projects
- Brand new Central office in Zurich with relax area, lake view and standing desks
- Meaningful equity at an early stage company
- MacbookPro and 27" monitor
- Flexible worktime
- Relaxed work conditions and a fun, competent team
We're looking forward to hearing from you!