Senior Software Engineer - Big Data at Deloitte in Tampa, FL
Deloitte📌 Tampa, FL
You will be redirected to Deloitte's preferred application process.
Senior Software Engineer - Big Data
Sr. Software Engineer
- Big Data
Work you'll do:
Interested in developing the next generation cloud platform for cognitive analytics and reasoning?
Excited about applying to real world business challenges your expertise in Natural Language Processing, Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics and Inferencing?
Have you built large scale data platforms to support a rapidly expanding global user base?
If you answered yes to all the previous questions, apply now and join our Deloitte team today to create the most advanced Big Data Analytics and AI pipeline for the Audit and Assurance industry!
Relocation would be required to one of the following locations; Princeton, NJ, Glen Mills, PA, Hermitage, TN or Chicago, IL. Some assistance may be provided.
You'll be joining a team responsible for using cutting-edge technologies to modernize our data acquisition, data processing workflows, model training, inferencing and model deployment into our data analytics applications. You should be passionate about technology and love learning new technologies and implementing high quality, highly scalable global solutions. We want you to bring your excitement and technical expertise to deliver high quality work and continuously improve the ways we can better leverage Big Data Analytics and Machine Learning. Most importantly you should bring new thinking, love technology, and be excited to help us take our vision to the next level.
This is just the beginning of Big Data Analytics and Machine Learning and we need you to help us define the future and get us there - a huge opportunity awaits!
What you'll be part of - our Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte's Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do - that's why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
If you experience any technical issues when trying to apply for this role, please send your resume directly to us at ...@deloitte.com with the position ID at the bottom of this post and the job title.
A member of our recruiting team may contact you if more information is needed. Resume submission via email does not constitute a formal application of employment.
- BS or higher in a technical field:
CS, Physics, Maths etc
- 6+ years expertise in building large scale big data applications
- Strong core programming skills in either C#, C++, Python, NodeJS or Java
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, design patterns
- Strong experience working with relational and non-relational databases
- Strong proclivity for automation and DevOps practices, Azure DevOps is a plus
- Experience with managing increasing data volume, velocity and variety
- Outstanding communicator with both business and technology audiences
- Knows what is possible using latest technologies (open source, data stores, algorithms,
- Experience working across teams and operating in an Agile Scrum culture
- Experience with continuous delivery and using agile techniques
- Firm sense of accountability and ownership
- Passionate for making things better and driving action
- Desire to understand our businesses and users
- MS or higher in a technical field:
CS, Physics, Maths etc..
- 6+ years expertise in building large scale ETL pipelines to onboard data into the platform,
define schema, build DAG processing pipelines and monitor data quality
- Experience in .Net and Azure stack
- Experience working with databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server
- Experience in managing and run mission critical production services.
- Strong understanding of scalable data query engines: e.g. BigQuery, Presto, Snowflake,
Databricks, Spark etc
- Experience with ETL tooling such as Trifacta, Informatica, Airflow, Alteryx, etc
- Experience using stream processing platforms e.g. Kafka, Pulsar, Storm, Kinesis, etc
- Familiarity with Python data-science stack: e.g. Pytorch, Fast.ai, Pytorch lightening,
Juypter, Pandas, Scikit-learn, Numpy, Dask, Tensor-flow
- Broad exposure to at least one cloud platform:
AWS, Google, Azure, Azure is preferred
HTML5, ReactJS, Angular 2
with Typescript and above, CSS, Bootstrap.
- Strong understanding of, Azure Data Lake, RDBMS, NoSQL, data governance
- Design, Code, Unit Test applications built on C#, ASP.Net Core, Web API, Entity
Framework Core, performant T-SQL
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Disclaimer: Nothing in this job description/posting shall constitute an offer or promise of employment. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com
Requisition code: D71604
You will be redirected to Deloitte's preferred application process.
Job Expires: December 19, 2020
More Angular Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.