Senior Software Engineer
We're on the hunt for a product-focused Senior Software Engineer who brings a passion for learning and a strong technical background.
We're building a platform for advancing soft tissue surgery for patients and surgeons, alike, and hope to find someone deeply committed to building a world class experience for our users.
We believe that a growth mindset is an important part of a strong engineering team.
At MirrorMe, paramount to your success is excellence in communication and a strong desire to deliver on time, whether it's resolving an immediate customer issue or ensuring product releases stay on schedule.
Plenty of opportunity for growth into more executive positions for the right candidate.
Qualities we're looking for:
• Incredibly organized and excellent at time management
• Proven track record of leading and producing ("get your hands dirty" mentality)
• Clear communicator, willing to defend/dissect/discuss in order to gain clarity and ensure alignment
• Leadership role in planning and execution of product development strategy
• Develop software for web applications
• Collaborate with the team and mentor other members on the team
• Lead and participate in code reviews
• Maintain documentation and specifications
• Learn! Ask questions, research new technologies, stay up to date
• CS/CE degree or equivalent
• 5+ years of software/engineering experience
• Strong understanding of software engineering fundamentals
• Full-stack fluency and deep knowledge of frontend and/or backend
• Understanding of DevOps topics (testing, automation, deployment, etc.)
• Familiarity with popular cloud architecture tools (specifically AWS)
• Experience working in an agile environment
• Experience with 3D graphics libraries
• Experience in 3D data analysis, 3D modeling, AR/VR
• Prior experience in healthcare
- Flexible work hours