Senior Software Development Engineer - Amazon Physical Stores
Are you interested in inventing new experiences that will benefit customers shopping in Amazon's physical stores?
We are looking for a rockstar Sr Software Development Engineer to charter continued innovation on behalf of Amazon's physical retail business. As a Senior SDE, you will help lead the development of a foundational technical framework for shopping experiences in our physical stores. While ensuring that this underlying framework is robust and scalable, you will also lead the design and implementation of core products and features on top of it. You will be working in an agile environment with a team of engineers, product managers and UX designers where you will have many opportunities to expand your areas of knowledge and to mentor in your areas of expertise. The ideal candidate:
* Is entrepreneurial and innovative, and thrives on solving challenging, ambiguous problems.
* Has a track record of delivering short-term results while also building towards the future
* Has both strong technical and business judgment, with the ability to influence and lead across all levels of an organization
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
* Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education.
* 7+ years professional experience in software development.
* Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, Java
Script, Ruby, or Python
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.