Senior Software Developer
Andromeda Systems Incorporated (ASI) is hiring talented software developers in Orange Park, FL for an exciting new agile development project that will stretch the capabilities of microservices architecture, .Net, Angular, and SQL to the limit.
ASI develops enterprise software used by physical asset managers to keep their equipment and fleets performing at their highest levels. Our customers include the Department of Defense, commercial fleet operators, and industrial facilities. We meet our customers challenges by developing state of the art solutions that bring together the fields of computer science, operations research, data science, and reliability engineering using the latest industry technologies.
ASI uses cutting edge .Net, Angular, and SQL technologies that other firms havent even thought about yet. Does this work environment appeal to you?
* Highly educated peers that work just as hard as you and carry their weight
* Opportunities to apply your ideas across an entire application stack and not just a single functional area
* A management team that makes decisions about technology in hours rather than weeks or months
* A close-knit group of developers, testers, DB architects, DevOps, and analysts without the usual office politics
* A fast-paced environment where you are encouraged to bring innovation and new thinking to our agile development processes
* Knowing that your software helps to keep pilots and aircraft in the sky defending our country
* Knowing that what you create today brings a competitive edge that other companies cannot matchWe are looking for application architects who want to dive into our application stack and get on a team of innovators who are taking it to the next level. You need to bring a solid track record of not only building applications from the ground up but also enhancing an existing core. We challenge our developers to explore and exploit technology faster than others. You will have the opportunity to work in small but complete teams that have total ownership of applications and modules. Responsibilities:
* In a .Net environment, codes, tests, debugs, and implements custom applications in C# utilizing microservices techniques along with Angular 2+
* Utilizes SQL to pull, query, and join data using TSQL as necessary
* Designs and develops integration architecture between multiple components across disparate applications
* Participates in planning and analysis of software development projects
* Reviews and approves code design and code development from mid and junior level programmers
* Partners with business analysts to translate business requirements into product designs
* Writes and reviews technical specifications and other forms of documentation
* Innovates using tools and processes that simplify and expedite achieving development goals
* Collaborates with other technical teams (DevOps, Database, QA Testers, Analysts) to ensure successful delivery of projects from testing to integration to deployment using an agile approach
* Bachelors degree in computer science or related discipline from US accredited institution.
* 6+ years demonstrated software development experience in a variety of projects
* Masters degree may be substitute for two years of experience
* Proficiency using object-oriented technology and modern UI including: .Net, C#, and Angular (Angular JS, Java
Script, and Typescript experience considered)
* Proficient knowledge of MS SQL queries, stored procedures, and T-SQL
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Senior-level knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices for full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous deployments, testing, and operational excellence
* Development team lead on 2 or more projects
* Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MSCD) or equivalent
* Application development or functional experience with asset management, logistics, reliability centered maintenance, or fleet management
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
* Must be a U.S. Citizen
* May be required to qualify for Secret Clearance and CAC
* ASI background check will be requiredFor more information about this and other open positions, please visit our website at www.androsysinc.com.
Andromeda Systems Incorporated is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. As such, 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 41 CFR 60-300.5, 41 CFR 60-741.5 as well as 29 CFR Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A are herein incorporated by reference, to the extent applicable. This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex.